• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Latest addition is mobile.

Spede Demn

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'85
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L
Transmission
Manual
I picked up this '84 a few weeks ago from a storage lot, somebody paid lot fees on it for 3 1/2 yrs so I took a gamble and bought it for $450 including delivery. Front end was pushed in a little, twisted bumper, broken grill and signal light, need to replace the front fenders but I banged them out a bit for now. Has alot of little issues but it made a 70km round trip with no big surprises yesterday. No backup lights, needs a heater resistor, didnt get keys so I swapped out the steering column from one of my parts trucks, replaced the grill, rad isnt damaged but it wasnt flowing very well so swapped it out. Made the bumper at work but its just a mockup for now, I'll add a bush grill and tow bar mounts to it, once Im happy with it I'll build a second one for my dd, this '84 will be the wifes winter beater so it just needs the basics.

Attachments

Spede Demn

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'85
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L
Transmission
Manual
Picked up everything for the duraspark conversion today, all new parts, $825. Getting the wheels balanced and a safety inspection right now, I dont expect it to pass but it will let me know what needs to be worked on next. I drove it to work all week without any surprises, about 250km, other than the doors rattling because the plastic bushings are all gone its drives pretty well.

alwaysFlOoReD

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '80, '06
Make / Model
Ford, GMC,Dodge
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
What is included in that $825? I didn't realize it was that much.

Spede Demn

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'85
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L
Transmission
Manual
What is included in that $825? I didn't realize it was that much.

Carb, dist, cap and cap adapter, rotor, ignition module, plugs, wires, and coil. Thats all new parts for $825.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals