• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

colorbond

graff104

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah i had seen the one that LMC offers but 229 bucks for a headliner? Not quite in my budget right now. Im trying to get through college with the fewest loans possible and thats out of my budget.

Hey coffee do you have a link to any good how-tos for the headliner thing. I like the idea of putting designs in one. I really like that idea actually.

IRKillroy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9l
Transmission
Manual
My credo
Semper Fidelis
IRKillroy +1

Blackwidow67 +1

As far as a headliner, why don't you go to a junkyard and find a decent one. If it has a fw cracks. Shape it and impregnate it with fiberglass resin and give a suporting coat of fiber glass cloth. (After appropriate prep work) Then glue on a a headliner of your choice. You can even order sculpture foam to put a design iin your head liner. Example- flames, initials, any type of logo. There is information on this all over the net. Or you can PM me and I will help.
yeah I mentioned this in a headliner thread...

you just nee to have your backer and a base layer of foam glued together then you need to know what designe you want in the headliner... then cut those designes out of foam and glue them on top of your base layer of foam... then when you are putting you material on the foam make sure you have a rounded object (a 1/4" peice of wood with the edges rounded and smooth) to work the material into the corners of your design... this is the part that needs practice as you can really screw it up... don't be afraid to use too much glue.... and you don't want a think material to be glueing on where the glue soaks through.

graff104

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Hmm been looking for that thread but can't seem to find it.. There is so much stuff on this site looking for something is hard i keep getting distracted lol

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals