• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

For Sale 1999 Ford Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Manual
Hello. I have for sale my fantastical, amazing, yet used 1999 Ford Ranger. Here's what you're looking at:

-267,000 miles (don't let that scare you away! Just wait, there's more…)

-2-door, extend cab

-6-cylinder 3.0L with flex fuel option (really, who uses flex fuel anymore, but it is good to know this engine type when looking for parts)

-Manual 5-speed Transmission (aka millennial anti-theft device)

-4x4(Manual locking hubs which were both replaced within the past year). 4-wheel-drive works great. Got me home in the snow recently on my drive home from work.

-Black exterior (which has seen better decades), but no accidents. You can check with a carfax if you would like. Just didn't care to maintain it. Her ugly exterior is another huge anti-theft device.

-Grey interior which is aging like Jennifer Aniston and/or a fine wine (seriously, the interior is ridiculous considering the age and the mileage). All seats, adjustment mechanisms, and seatbelts work great. Even the two little jump seats in the back are immaculate and both belts to them work and function.

-Manual windows and door locks (annoying when you have your hands/arms full of groceries, yes. reliable as all get out, also yes)

-Rear flare windows work as they should

-Aftermarket stereo and speakers (stereo head needs to be replaced as it no longer communicates to the speakers. replaced the fuse and checked wiring with no success. after doing some digging and internet research, the head is what is FUBAR)

-The back window is a full solid window. Apparently, after researching Ranger forums, this is a VERY hard to find feature, since the majority of people wanted the back sliding window. I like that it provides better visibility, is one less avenue for potential theft, and easier replacement, which I have never had to do.

-The front suspension was completely rebuilt (by yours truly, with some help, of course) in March 2021.

-The front and rear brakes were completely replaced at the same time as the suspension. Only pads should need to be replaced for a long time.

-She will come with her two programmed transponder keys

-Clean, clear title

You may be asking yourself, "Hey genius, why in the world are you selling this amazing specimen of machinery?!" I ask myself the same question, regularly. Is she my daily driver? Yes, I have driven her from Phoenix to Prescott (3x a week), Northern Ogden to South Salt Lake, Layton to Murray, and even took her camping east of Mendon this past summer. She runs great, starts up every time (unless I leave the lights on, and then you can pop-start her [thanks, manual transmission]), and has been my trusty "steed" for nearly the past four years. That truck and I have serious history. It is time for her to be rehomed to someone who has the time, space, and energy to continue working on her for tens of thousands of miles to come. I do not have the space in my new garage, nor the ability to jack her up in the drive way (thanks, HOA) and work on her when she needs it. I am in no rush to sell.

Asking $4k. Lowballers will receive a response reply with explicit male genitalia photos. I know the trucks worth and you're getting a "gold mine" of a vehicle at this price. You're welcome. No dealers. I don't need help selling my vehicle. As you can see from the listing you just read, I'll be just fine. I will post more photos as this snow stops and I can get her cleaned up a bit.
Thank you for looking. I hope you enjoyed my bragging listing about my girl. Have an awesome day!

Local pickup only, located just outside Salt Lake City

Attachments

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals