• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by exotic_4x4

1. exotic_4x4

oem fogs

Hey guys a quick question for you guys. Tomorrow I'm doing an oem fog install on my ranger,it didnt come with fogs. So I got all my parts made a new wire harness loom for my fogs. A quick question though, with all the research I've done it says tap into the tan/Orange wire in the headlight wire...
  2. exotic_4x4

Cage offroad

hey guys, a i got buddy that wants to do an sas on his ranger to eliminate his ifs...cageoffroad is no longer in business, ive searched online and havent found another company that makes another kit ie radius arms panhard bar brackets and what not..is there another company around?? i used cage...
  3. exotic_4x4

auto to manual swap

hey guys, i got an 04 ranger 4x4 4.0...i was doing some lookin around for some ranger parts, and stumbled across a 5 speed for 300$..question is..ive always wanted a 5 speed in my truck, when i ordered the truck new the only one around in the options i wanted had an auto in it, so i ended up...
  4. exotic_4x4

04 ranger with 4.0

hey guys! just to clearly say, i checked for codes i have none..Whats goin on: my truck has been starting hard lately, meaning taking longer to start, also my truck when it idols when warm the RPMS will drop to about 500 rpms from the normal 750..and pop right back up to 750 and return to...
  5. exotic_4x4

easy photoshop

can someone photoshop this alpinestars logo... turn the A-star into the letter B-star? try to make it look as close as possible to the original if possible, its my nickname..Brockstar...dont look hard to do,even if u had to put in a white outline on the inside of the B and the star to make it...
  6. exotic_4x4

New wheel bearing issues..

hey guys, i got a 04 4x4 4.0 ranger X-cab, just put on a new wheel bearing on the RH side...truck drove real good nice and tight for about 20 miles until i started using my brakes in town traffic, my brake pad i think have an issue with not sliding back out against the rotor when i take my foot...
  7. exotic_4x4

airbag deployment

hey guys, this spring i was goin through our corn field and the drivers airbag popped in my face, no i didnt hit anything hard, no rocks no mounds only goin about 10 mph in a plowed field, anyways,what do i all need to replace my airbag? i know the bag itself, clock spring...are there any other...
  8. exotic_4x4

Camber adjustment

hey guys, i just put in new upper and lower ball joints on my 2004 4x4, my tires are now leaning like this // \\ how do i adjust the camber on my truck so i can half assed straighten it out, i need to drive the truck and i cant get into the shops around here for another week! :annoyed: how do...
  9. exotic_4x4

Rollpan on flareside

anyone put a rollpan on their flareside?? i just looked behind me bumper and noticed 2 tabs where they seamt he box together and bolted....how do u work around this...is there a write up on here how to delete those bolting tabs behind the bumper?? THANKS!! anyone with pix??
  10. exotic_4x4

Led Gauge Swap

hey guys...after some research on here tonight..alot of people leave the green film on they're gauge clusters and down scrape it off...question is..are the led lights brilliant enough to shine through the green film if i do a RED led bulb swap? or will they look like @ss? i want em' to look as...
  11. exotic_4x4

LED in gauge cluster

hey guys..i looked all over on here and in the tech library..where is the LED swap write up..the write up im looking for removes the green paint from the film and u can use window paint to allow different colors..i know the guy used a scalpul or utility knife to remove the green from the...
  12. exotic_4x4

headlight switch

hey guys, i hit a deer with my truck....and my high beam works on the drivers side only...no low beam...on the passenger side high and low beams work. i have put in multiple light bulbs and that wasn't the problem. my neighbor is a shop owner he said put in a new headlight switch in cuz the...
  13. exotic_4x4

cab visor

just wondering if a 95+ xploder cab visor would fit on a gen 3 or 4 or ranger
  14. exotic_4x4

what Rear do i have?

hey guys! i cant figure out what rear end i have in my truck! i called FORD and gave them the numbers off my DIFF tag and they cant look it up. my truck is an 04 ranger XLT X cab i wanna know what gear ratio i have and also if its "limited slip"
  15. exotic_4x4

body lift nitches

hey guys, i had a PA 3'' body lift installed in my 04 ranger last spring...a few questions i had...A: the tranny cooler lines..they keep twisting and rubbing on my fan so i get out and twist them one on top of the other..but want to fix the problem, i got a keeper from factory that keeps them...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad