• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by cablesNOTwires

1. 4wd issues

I have a 2003 ranger 4.0 5 speed, I had recently put in a lift and went and tested it out. Well I got stuck in some mud and when I used 4wd it would make a loud clunking noise and doesn't operate normally. I eventually got out and still in 4wd it would make the clunking noise but once I put it...
  2. Trying for 35's?!?!

I am trying to fit 35 inch mud terrains. I have a 2003 ford ranger fx4. I just recently put it in a 4 inch suspension lift by super lift. Will I be able to fit 35's and will I have to change the gearing??
  3. need help choosing tire size

I have an 03 ranger xlt 4x4 4.0L and i think i have 4.10 gears. I am doing a 4 inch suspension lift and 3 inch body lift. Idk if i want to go with 35's or 37's? Im just worried it wont be able to handle the 37's all that great. What do you think? Thanks
  4. body lift kit help

I have a 2003 ford ranger xlt fx4 extended cab with a 4.0 L. I have a 3 inch body lift for a 1993 regular cab mazda B-2600, both 4x4's. Someone told me that body lift kit might be able to fit on my ranger. Is that possible?
  5. question about my truck bed

I have a 2003 ford ranger xlt fx4. The bed is the one with the step right behind the extended cab. So I have been trying to research it and all I can find is either flareside or style side. So does anyone know which one it is? Thanks
  6. Need help with lifting my ranger

i just bought a 2003 ford ranger xlt fx4 with a 4.0L. I definatly want to lift it but the biggest suspension lift I can find is a 4 inch lift by Superlift. I am wondering if I do that 4 inch suspension lift and a 2 inch body lift, will I be able to fit 35's under it? And do I need to change the...
  7. need some help with lifting my ranger

hello, I just recently bought a 2003 ford ranger xlt fx4 with a 4.0L. I want to lift it and it seems like the only suspension lift I can find is a 4 inch suspension lift from Superlift. I would also like to have some 35 inch mudders on it too. So what I am wondering is, is that is the 4 inch...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad