• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Alignment Shop Suggestions Ontario

lumpy4000

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
hey, my question is in regards to alignment shops in the barrie/orillia area. if anybody can recommend a good shop in the area that would be the bomb and save me having to drive to toronto to go to steer-rite. would prefer local as i would like to do a leveling kit and do not want to drive 1.5 hours to the city with the front end out of sorts. all and any help would be appreciated. if it matters, the leveling kit is going on a 94 b4000, so i would like for the alignment place to specialize in trucks (at least have a good working knowledge of ttb) and the sort more so then just general work. thanks again for your time.

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
I took my suzuki to the dealership on Dunlop St W (just past the Wendy's) and they told me to take it to the Chevy dealer down the street...and they did a good job...but they are...chevy...

The Ford dealership on Bayview (Littles???) can be pricey...I had some work done there on my Ranger and they cut me a decent deal...but nothing front end...I used to go to Canadian Tire...and if you must go there the one on Bayview isn't bad...but make sure you tell them "Just the front end"...if you know what I mean...

lumpy4000

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
kewl. thanks. i tend to stay away from crappy tire touching anything i own. i would feel more confident giving it to the monkeys at the zoo...

i will try my local ford dealership and see what they say/offer. might just have to drive down to parents house in toronto, do it in there driveway and then take it to steer-rite.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals