• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

wheelin apr 19th, Bath,NY

pimtool

OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
You can look around their website for vids of past events.

BC4WI - Upcoming Events

Back Country 4 Wheelers Inc.

Page Last Modified On: 02/01/2009 15:03:45Copyright (c) 2008 - Back Country 4 Wheelers Inc.

Today is: March 31, 2009 BC4WI - Upcoming BC4WI Event Scheduled: To return to the previous page, click on this "Whats New" link. Thank you, BC4WI.
Back Country 4 Wheelers Inc - Play Day Event Scheduled

Sunday, April 19th, 2009 - Gates Open at 9:00am

Want to contact us about more events, e-mail
us at ( info@backcountry4wheelers.com )
BC4WI is hosting another PLAY DAY Event on our club property in Bath, NY. We've made a lot of changes and have added new
features for all to enjoy over our last few events. You'll find more rocks, the upper mud pit is longer /deeper /muddier, we've
increased the length of our trail /obstacle course, and have added more difficulty to it. We think you'll approve of the changes, and
we look forward to hearing how we did. Alcohol on BC4WI premises is discouraged, and of course please don't liter and
please use our trash containers. No ATV's or dirt bikes allowed at this event. This event is for 4x4 /AWD vehicles.

Entry fee is: $10.00 per person, kids between the ages 8-12 are $5.00, and kids under 8 years old are free. Registration
is from 9:00am until 2:00pm. Event will be done at 5:00pm. Be sure to print out our flier, click on the flier link below.

Our property features a side-by-side sand drag strip, 2 mud pits, a log pit, rocks, tire pit, tire obstacles and lots of grassy area.
Our concession stand will also be open where you can buy hamburgers, hot dogs, soda, water, chips and candy. There will be
raffles, a 50/50, and more. So come on out and join the fun, and spread the word. Let's start spring out right, the 4x4 way.

Directions: Route 17 /I-86, Bath /Hammondsport Exit 38. Turn RIGHT at first light. Go straight keeping to the right, turn right
on to Cameron Road (cr-10). Follow our 4x4 signs for approx 6 miles up Cameron Road. Our drive way is on the right,
immediately after our blue and yellow Back Country 4 Wheelers, Inc sign.

Feel free to email us, click on the mail box below. Or you may contact the following: Steve (607) 962-6640, Karl (607) 331-9365
or Kevin (607) 426-0087. We look forward to seeing ya. Thank you, BC4WI. Check out video clips from last years event!
Play Day Event Flier for April 19th, 2009 Play Day

pimtool

OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
pillen and house102 You guys gonna try and make it?

Its worth the drive.

HOUSE102PROOF

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Sorry bout not replying back sooner, I actually havent been on here in a while. My truck is still kinda in peices at the moment, but its gettin there........ slowly. If you have anymore of these meets, please keep me updated, I have friends that are looking to wheel too.

drifterawh

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
Wow awsome truck. an your close to me. Where are you wheeling ?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals