What brand of hand tools do you prefer?


Featured Build Threads

CertifiedPotato

Small Engine Specialist

Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Messages
45
Points
601
Age
24
City
Homer
State - Country
AK - USA
Vehicle Year
2006
Vehicle
Ford Ranger
Drive
4WD
Engine
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
My credo
Self Learnded
When I first started out wrenching on stuff I always wanted to be all in one brand. It started at Husky, that morphed into Snap-on and now my box is mixed with many brands. I am a die hard Snap-On ratchet guy but because one can hardly justify a toolbox filled with only Snap-on I went with Carlyle (Napa) and Craftsman to fill in the gaps. Knipex (German) makes fantastic pliers and Vessel (Japanese) makes my all time favorite screwdrivers.
It's a cool to see someones tool box and see how it was inspired by their experience.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top