power window connector locations


Featured Build Threads

Joined
Oct 9, 2026
Messages
4
Points
1
City
Muscatine
State - Country
IA- USA
Vehicle Year
2001
Vehicle
Ford Ranger
Drive
4WD
Engine
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
I have a 2001 xlt ranger 4x4. Just bought it from scrap yard. Have power window traced down to tn/lb wire not working. The diagram i'm using shows 3 connectors. A c252, I think it is at pass kick pannel. Then a c201, then a c200. Those last two dont know where to look for them. Hoping wire is not broke as dont know where it crosses cab yet. Just a fyi I changed out both switches. Replaced pass window regulator. tested wire from switch to c252 works to there. So buttoned door back together. Any ideas.
 
I don't know where connectors are. But iirc on an older ranger the power window wiring ran across the rad support to either side.
 
Well found the broken wire. Along with two others. In Drivers door piller where you cant touch them. Had to add about two feet of wire to get where I could repair wire. No way was I going to remove dash totally. Got lots of little nicks and scrapes. But winder goes up and down. Thanks for the replys.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top