Hi there!


Featured Build Threads

Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Messages
1
Points
1
City
Portage
State - Country
PA - USA
Vehicle Year
2000
Vehicle
Ford Ranger
Drive
2WD
Engine
2.5L
Transmission
Automatic
Total Lift
0
Total Drop
0
Tire Size
15
I have a 2000 ranger flareside sport 2.5L, torsion bar suspension, trailhead package with 4.10 rears. I was surprised to learn what a unique little monster I have. I was curious if anyone out there knows how many of this concept configuration were produced in Aug 1999 and how many of these are still surviving.
Hi there!
 
Welcome!!!

I had the v6 edge version. Thats torsion bars, 4.10, 5 speed, rubber floors, roller windows. Its actually lowered in this Pic it was tall like a 4x4


Just sold it this year to a buddy who loved it from all the times he had previously borrowed it over the years

20241110_131005.jpg
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top