For Sale Ford Ranger FX4 $4,500


Featured Build Threads

Jim Oaks

Just some guy with a website

Founder / Site Owner
Administrator
💻 TRS Socials
Article Contributor
TRS Event Participant
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS 25th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
GMRS Radio License
Joined
Aug 2, 2000
Messages
16,274
Points
7,601
Age
58
City
Nocona
State - Country
TX - USA
Other
2005 Jaguar XJ8
Vehicle Year
2021
Vehicle
Ford Ranger
Drive
4WD
Engine
2.3L EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
Total Lift
3.5-inches
Tire Size
295/70/17
Saw this on facebook marketplace for $4,500


The add says it's a 2001, but the FX4 wasn't available until the 2002 model year.
Truck has a 5-speed manual and manual transfer case.
102,914 miles.

This is a Texas truck which means there probably isn't any rust on it. What you see that looks like rust is red dirt.

I love the 2002 Ford Ranger FX4 and if I was searching for one, it would be silver. If I had the money to spend, I'd buy this for myself and make it my adventure rig. Be a hell of a lot cheaper than my 2021 truck payments.

I wouldn't even paint this thing. I'd fix the trim, buff the paint, give it a deep cleaning, upgrade the bumpers, and add my gear to it.



silver_fx4_facebook-1.jpg

silver_fx4_facebook-2.jpg

silver_fx4_facebook-3.jpg
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Latest posts

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top