Deer Hoof Aluminum Rim Polish


Featured Build Threads

Angry Possum

No Fat Chicks, Truck Will Scrape

💻 TRS Socials
Law Enforcement
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
853
Points
601
City
Old Bridge
State - Country
NJ - USA
Other
2005 Jeep TJ
Vehicle Year
1993
Vehicle
Ford Ranger
Drive
4WD
Engine
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
N/A
Tire Size
31's
My credo
Sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you.
With the great weather here in the East Coast, I went out yesterday and gave my stock 1993 rims a much needed polishing, it's a lot of work and it's painstaking by hand. My rims didn't have the stock clear coat on them any longer, as i stripped them a few years back.

Question- Has anyone here tried polishing there aluminum rims? I used Mothers Aluminum Mag Polish, and went thru at least 5 rags each tire using good ole elbow grease. However, on my last tire I may try a drill with one of those polishing pad attachments. I'll send some pics in a lil.
 
Last edited:
Drill with polishing attachments FTW. Mother's is my go-to, but I hear there are better compounds available.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top