- Joined
- Oct 10, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Points
- 1
- City
- Nampa
- State - Country
- ID - USA
- Other
- 2026 Ninja 500 SE
- Vehicle Year
- 1993
- Vehicle
- Ford Ranger
- Drive
- 4WD
- Engine
- 4.0L
- Transmission
- Manual
- Total Lift
- 0"
- Total Drop
- 0"
- Tire Size
- 31x10.5x15
Hello all. First of all I apologize if this has already been discussed.
I have a 93 4.0 manual Trans that I am going to convert to an electric fan. I found the post about This fan. I have heard some people say it doesn't fit the 4.0 Ranger. I don't know why. From what I have seen the radiator part #'s are the same between the 3.0 and 4.0. Anyone know if this will fit my truck before I take the plunge??
I have a 93 4.0 manual Trans that I am going to convert to an electric fan. I found the post about This fan. I have heard some people say it doesn't fit the 4.0 Ranger. I don't know why. From what I have seen the radiator part #'s are the same between the 3.0 and 4.0. Anyone know if this will fit my truck before I take the plunge??

