TRS Event 2026 Fall Colors Campout

Which of the following weekends works best for you?

  • Oct. 1-4

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Oct. 8-11

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Oct. 15-18

    Votes: 2 33.3%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

Featured Build Threads

Not at all. Very poorly named. I worked with a guy who shattered one side of the front bumper cover on his in a 2in pothole in the parking lot at work.

Don't be giving away the surprise...
 
Dang it. I went to pull my gmrs radio gear so I could put it in moms car for the trip. My antenna cable from the Superduty got crushed under a seat mount. I could splice it. But my understanding is that changes the inductance of the cable and it won't work right. So I guess I'll just be using my handheld radios. The antenna cable in the Ranger is neatly routed through the roof structure and b-pillar. I'm not pulling that out for a temporary use.

2026 Fall Colors Campout
 
Not at all. Very poorly named. I worked with a guy who shattered one side of the front bumper cover on his in a 2in pothole in the parking lot at work.

Sounds like a challenge.

Dang it. I went to pull my gmrs radio gear so I could put it in moms car for the trip. My antenna cable from the Superduty got crushed under a seat mount. I could splice it. But my understanding is that changes the inductance of the cable and it won't work right. So I guess I'll just be using my handheld radios. The antenna cable in the Ranger is neatly routed through the roof structure and b-pillar. I'm not pulling that out for a temporary use.

You need to have a strongly worded conversation with your installer.
 
I have a magnetic antenna you can borrow if you want to swing by and grab it quick.
 
Sounds like a challenge.



You need to have a strongly worded conversation with your installer.
I'D like to blame the previous owner, who didn't put all the bolts in when he replaced the seats. But I've had the truck long enough that that should be fixed. Cable got under one of the mounting tabs for the seat that is missing its bolt and got pinched. 10cent zip tie would have prevented it.
 
I'D like to blame the previous owner, who didn't put all the bolts in when he replaced the seats. But I've had the truck long enough that that should be fixed. Cable got under one of the mounting tabs for the seat that is missing its bolt and got pinched. 10cent zip tie would have prevented it.
You need to find a better deal on zip ties. 😬
 
You need to find a better deal on zip ties. 😬
I have cheap zip ties. I use cheap zip ties. I hate really cheap zip ties because they don't hold. I would rather use better zip-ties and fewer of them.

I just chose 10 cents as a ballpark guess. But even a 20 cent zip tie would have saved a lot if money in this case.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top