2005 Ranger Key Off Power


Featured Build Threads

budro

15+ Year Member

Boosted (Not Stock)
V8 Engine Swap
Joined
Aug 25, 2007
Messages
169
Points
3,101
Transmission
Automatic
Curious if anyone has a 2005 Ford Ranger FX4 and when you turn the key off, all accessories like radio etc. turn off immediately. Just checking to see if this is normal operation for that year. I have a 2007 Ford Edge and accessories stay powered up until a set time or you open the door. If this is normal I will just deal with it.
 
Curious if anyone has a 2005 Ford Ranger FX4 and when you turn the key off, all accessories like radio etc. turn off immediately. Just checking to see if this is normal operation for that year. I have a 2007 Ford Edge and accessories stay powered up until a set time or you open the door. If this is normal I will just deal with it.
I don't have the FX4 but I have an '05 XLT and that's how mine works. Key off is off.
 
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top