• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

My 88 work in progress

Keep or Sell

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

InWorks

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I decided to buy the truck to haul my 4-wheeler around. Once i got it oh boy theres so much i want to do now. but the wife says no. Might be selling it because I had a accident and tore my splein and cant ride the 400ex untill Oct.

its a 88 ex cab, 2.9L 5 speed 4x4. 3"bl 31's. needs some small things, DS window regulator, reseal the rear window, shifter boots, a radio and speakers. This is what it was bought to haul.

She now has a HMF exhaust and a set of nerf bars. The poll is supposed to have yes keep it or no sell it on there. Sorry meds were working overtime. :fie:

Last edited:

Woods-Rider

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
first of all, for the poll you need to ask a single question so we know what we are answering to. second, I say sell it and buy a bike when you get all healed up.

Mechanickid

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I have the EXACT same truck! and I'm in the market. :)

InWorks

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
first of all, for the poll you need to ask a single question so we know what we are answering to. second, I say sell it and buy a bike when you get all healed up.
Yeah i realized i put the wrong answers in. it was supposed to be keep or sell. D@mn pain meds......

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals