• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Flesh, Blood and Steel

anupaum

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Yes, this is a REAL woman and a REAL truck this time!

It's too cold up here for shorts and halter tops right now. My sweetheart has been encouraged by the willingness of other women to pose with their vehicles, and she allowed me to take a few pictures of her this morning. These are the only two she'll let me post!

Image compression really cuts down on the quality here, but I don't think posting a 3 MB file would impress anyone!

Enjoy!

anupaum

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
nice pics! who says ya need to have a tank top on to pose with your ranger?? YOU GO GIRL!
She'll be pleased you think so! Had it been warmer I might have been able to get her into a tank top.

My sweetheart hasn't overcome some of the hard times your wife has faced, but like you I see value in her that transcends her beauty and underscores the strength of her character.

She may not make the calendar, but that's ok. My supercharged truck doesn't look new on the outside, but it's reliable and strong. Sometimes beauty isn't evidence in a glance, but has to be experienced over time. I think more guys than just you can relate to this.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals