• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

For Sale 2001 Explorer 5.0 complete top end

corerftech

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
Post pics when I get home tonight (at work).
was going to microsquirt down the road but have decided (found a blower to replace my turbo) to stay carbureted indefinitely on my 5.0 swap 87 ranger.

Complete top end (up/lower mani, TB, injectors, rails, wiring harness and anything else attached not needed for an electronic ignition (squirt) and blow thru carb!)

This engine was born in 2000 for a mode year 01 Mountaineer that died in 2005 at 51000 miles!! I found it in a Mississippi warehouse hiding on a rack for my project. Have been on fence about EFI future and due to wanting to keep the 40p heads on it ( and the turbo manifolds that would be needed) decided to just E85 carb with a Paxton.

Also avail, the FEAD( minus the 6 long head bolts) left side has idler and tens, right will have the PS pump still installed.The FEAD is additional and not included, avail first right of refusal for EFI buyer.
All bolts included in EFI. No accessories except PS (I am running volvo electric).

I will only be running an alternator and blower on the engine and will fab plates for both.

Asking $450 shipped CONUS for the whole top end. I need the cam sensor to plug the hole or I would add it. No ECU avail.

Not junk yard 250k mile rubbish and not Frankenstein parts. This is pristine one engine gear.

stand by for pics.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals