• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. country0001

TIB to TTB

I've searched. Maybe I haven't search enough. My B2 is done, rust has taken over. I found a 93 Ranger extended cab 4.0 5spd, 2wd. I'm swapping my 4wd stuff over. I've always heard the crossmembers are different. I see that now. So, i just need to change the engine crossmember and all is...
  2. country0001

Decisions, decisions, decisions

I have been prepping a B2 body to replace my B2. I found a really nice explorer with a blown tranny to use for a donor dash and harness. My question is, do I go ahead with the B2 or take my lift and 5 speed and put it in the ex? My kids are getting older, the 4 doors would be nice. The ex is...
  3. country0001

M5OD issues????

:bawling:Bought a 94 ranger 4.0 M5OD 1354m. Got it for 400 bucks...... PO said the slave was out. No biggie. When I tore into it. The clutch was blown apart. No biggie, planned on replacing it anyways. Replaced the slave, hyd line and master. Had hell bleeding it. Had a guy tell me to jack the...
  4. country0001

How often do you change fluid in your M5OD?

I started hearing some noises. So I decided to change fluids. Its been about 2 1/2 years with very low miles. A couple long trips but maybe 13,000 miles. My fluid was grayish and now I'm concerned. Is this normal?
  5. country0001

Badland winches?

Thoughts, opinions and expieriances welcomed. I acquired a 12,000 lbs Badland winch from HF this weekend in trade for work. The winches were on sale for 300 bucks this last weekend. Is this too much winch for my B2, or is it just enough because its from HF?
  6. country0001

Check this out.......

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1155586-bronco-raptor.html#post11898858 I want one........
  7. country0001

How to make a B2 driveshaft

Original Poster: country0001 Difficulty: 2 out of 10 Time to install: 3 hours Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to you...
  8. country0001

How to make B2 driveshaft

Original Poster: country0001 Difficulty: 2 out of 10 Time to install: 3 hours Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to you...
  9. country0001

RIP Lil Tan

This happened on 3/18/12, I was driving down the road at a modest 55mph, when a lady decided to come into my lane while search for her cell phone. I tried at the last moment to get out of her way( since she was in my lane, and coming directly at me), yet she still hit me pretty good. I'd...
  10. country0001

Cab Swap

Just bought a 93 F150 4wd for 500 bucks. The body is shot and I need to clean the frame up. It has a strong 302 and seems worth the effort. I have a 92 F150 that the motor is shot, and the front end needs some work. So I'm going to do a cab swap.:yahoo: Pics will follow. Tips will be...
  11. country0001

Sending a thanks out

Special thanks goes to txriverrat for helping a guy out(me)! I was down here to buy an engine and tranny w t case when my t case went out on me. He's helpin me out beyond what anybody has to. Plus I got to see his buggy that he's building. Just thanks a lot for helpin out when you didn't...
  12. country0001

2011 Okie roundup

Frank made some stickers for us. There were 5 of us that got to meet at Pops for lunch and general BSing. Here is Ed (learjet), Frank (frankboss), Franks wife, Steve( sbrslewis), and Randy( unoleisu). Just a view of the massive unsupported canopy at Pop's. Frank's wife in front of the...
  13. country0001

Oklahoma meet

We're having an Okie meet on July 9th at Pop's in Arcadia. Just spreading the word. This is posted in the regional forum and the Okie social group.
  14. country0001

Where to get conversion Kit?

I have a dana 28 with auto hubs. I want to convert to manual hubs, which I already have a few pair laying around. Don't I have to change some stuff?
  15. country0001

This is so wrong

Lol http://tulsa.craigslist.org/ctd/2269352693.html
  16. country0001

Oklahoma RBV's

Frank started a new group for us Okie's. Join up folks.
  17. country0001

Would it, could it?

My a4ld went out on me. I know its not recommended, but I'm in a pinch. I've got a whole b2 w a 2.9/m5od. My dd b2 has a 4.0. I don't have the money for a 4.0 flywheel and clutch. How long will my 2.9 clutch and flywheel hold up behind the 4.0. I'm not doing any heavy wheeling or driving with...
  18. country0001

Surprise, surprise!

My a4ld went out on me. I know its not recommended, but I'm in a pinch. I've dot a whole b2 w a 2.9/m5od. My dd b2 has a 4.0. I don't have the money for a 4.0 flywheel and clutch. How long will my 2.9 clutch and flywheel hold up behind the 4.0. Unless someone has a 4.0 flywheel and clutch...
  19. country0001

Fourwheeler mention

We were mentioned by I'm assuming a member(Jordan Owens) as the most popular ranger site, in the letters section. I agree totally. This is the best site ever.
  20. country0001

This may sound stupid

Has anyone wired their elec shift motor to toggle switches, to get their 4wd to engage?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad