• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by HeadlandRam

1. HeadlandRam

So, I put Leds in my mirrors...

So I figure I get around installing the LEDs in my mirrors, hopefully when I get some time I can make a How to, along with the clutch job one. Anyhoo, i got these off embay, I forgot the price, but it was cheap. the only think i hate about them is the wires are redonklously small, So it would be...
  2. HeadlandRam

M5OD Issue and Inputs welcomed.

Hey y'all, Figure I get some input, i believe I know the answer but want to make sure. Rescue ranger (1995 Ext cab, 2.3L 5spd 2WD on 31's) went out of service sunday, I had no issues when i first started the truck and put it in gear and then it went dead pedal. it had a little bit of resistence...
  3. HeadlandRam

HeadlandRam Travel's

After being gone and busy and doing a few things to the truck, But I am About to start my new job for a Fire dept, I will soon be a career firefighter which means I won't totally have to work my ass off at 3 jobs anymore! But the next few slides are gonna be my small trip to find an old dragway...
  4. HeadlandRam

Day Off Mods

Well Off for a day from all my yobs, SO i figured I do some work on the truck, My package came in with me LEDS for the Mirriors but didn;t have time to put them on, so it gonna have to wait for a few, But here are some pics. Primed the roof (See the little 16 Mayberry special, Bought it for...
  5. HeadlandRam

Some shots from today

Got some shots in today, Me and dad primed the hood so we just need to do some sanding and paint, though I am thinking on just going ahead and redoing the whole truck while I am at it anyway here: Closer look, tried something different to the grille: Heading back towards the house, I ran...
  6. HeadlandRam

First roadtrip, What do I need to do to the ranger.

As the title says, I am going on my first trip, it is gonna be around 800-1,00 miles round trip and I honestly don't know what I need to get done to make sure my truck can handle the long trip. I believe it is already reliable enough as is but I wanna be 100% sure, I have done a tune up about a...
  7. HeadlandRam

General Whore'age and Questions

Ok Been a while so I figures its some time for some new pics and questions and whatnot. Would be whoring it and moddin' More but 3 jobs suck sometimes. HID's 35K 600ok HI-Lo From DDM Tuning, On low beams. Old garage in my town now vacant Back Shot Can see a New 3rd brake light. Night...
  8. HeadlandRam

Muddy Truck Blues

Well, I had some time before work and it rained so I decided to find a few spots to get the truck dirty, Unfortunately I only found a dirt road and a spot behind a building, I guess it is time to make a small pit at the land to get it dirty sometime. anyway, enjoy. One of the...
  9. HeadlandRam

'95 4x4 ranger..Yay or nay

Today I asked a man who had this old 95 ranger sitting in yard behind his shop for a while, Well the specs are its 3.0 Auto with Shift on the fly T-case. Said he bought it new in 95 and gave it to his daughter who just gotten married and his son-in-law put 20w-50 in the motor and it slung a rod...
  10. HeadlandRam

Some witty title here

I have been busy with my new job so time has been slim, but today was my day off so I deiced to do a good deed and sand and polish my mom's headlights. I suggested replacing the whole thing with an explorer but she said no so this will do, I did one side last night but I sanded it a little more...
  11. HeadlandRam

Gentlemen, behold!

*DR, Weird's voice* I GIVE YOU......MORE KORN! wait, I mean, RED GREEN!!!! I Got the set from a guy on R-F after he got a set of edge flares, So I figured I need to do a mock-up, I do need to find a regular flare for the driver side front, because the original was severely...
  12. HeadlandRam

Sunday shots

Anyway, I decided to put ip some new shots and night shots, and to show some new parts I got. Oh i sent off the locker and I should have it soon Enjoy! Starting out Weak flex Dirt road with fogs and coner lights on All on Darker shots All on again How It is usually on...
  13. HeadlandRam

M5OD Transmission tilting when engaging.

Hey y'all, Ever since I had a slight impact to the rear of my truck, I have been having an issue with my trans, When engaging into first, depending how fast let off the clutch and what-not, the trans will tilt towards my passenger side then whip right back after I am fully engaged. It doesn't...
  14. HeadlandRam

Woot

*Drumroll* THEY ARE ON!!!!! AND WIRED!!!! So I had a really ****ty weekend that was ended by a Severly Sprained ankle and alot of swelling, Doctor visit, and pain pills later me and dad decided to tighten everything down and wire up the fogs so here we go! Before. We mounted up everything...
  15. HeadlandRam

Random shots of the Rescue Ranger

Took some shot's today, Including with the fixed shackles. Home: Fixed shackles: My turnout gear: Up at the land: Town square: For some reason, I think of stone temple pilots whenever I see these to pics lol A barn

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad