• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

gw33gp's latest activity

• gw33gp
    gw33gp replied to the thread 4.0 SOHC.
    I think it is easier to remove the wheel wheel liner too. That way you can get up in there with good vision and room to remove and, most...
  • gw33gp
    gw33gp replied to the thread Warranty vs self oil changes..
    I am a firm believer that todays oils are better than years ago, if you use quality oil. I have almost 260K miles on my 02 Ranger 4.0...
  • gw33gp
    I know you said you replaced the pilot bearing but that is one thing that can make a difference between the engine running or not. If...
  • gw33gp
    gw33gp replied to the thread Best Shocks for front end.
    I agree with Bilsteins, but it in not a good idea to just put them on the front. Shocks should match in all four corners or you can get...
  • gw33gp
    gw33gp replied to the thread Track Day Willow Springs.
    It sounds like you know what you are doing and don't need my advice. That is amazing that you can race your truck and still use it to...
  • gw33gp
    I have towed my race car many miles all over the country with both my 89 and 02 Rangers. I think my 02 brakes came from the factory...
  • gw33gp
    More info from Blue Ribbon Coalition: "We've seen a lot of posts about the "proposed trail closures" around Moab. The BLM is doing...
  • gw33gp
    I have run some of that area. The trails there are very established and I don't understand why they would close it. As I recall there...
  • gw33gp
    gw33gp replied to the thread Track Day Willow Springs.
    That appears to be Streets of Willow. I have never run that track but have run the long track many times over 30 years of racing in...
  • gw33gp
    I received the new cat today. I just looked at the area to see if there was any indication of anything there. I was very surprised...
  • gw33gp
    The O2 sensor is on top and on the other end of that pipe. It is possible someone installed the O2 bung there by mistake and just tried...
  • gw33gp
    I installed a complete Walker catalytic converter system last year in July. A couple weeks ago on my way to work in the morning, my...
    • P1010053.JPG
  • gw33gp
    gw33gp replied to the thread SCT tune 4.0 manual trans.
    I am not sure what you are talking about. I have an SCT tuner and it has Ford with pictures of various Fords on it. I bought it in...
  • gw33gp
    gw33gp replied to the thread In case you wanted a classic bmw.
    My Webers have the water choke like original. I had a 67 2000 CS that had stock dual side draft carbs but I don't remember what brand...
  • gw33gp
    gw33gp replied to the thread In case you wanted a classic bmw.
    Yes, it is a shark. I see you are familiar with these Coupes. I have never had and problem with gas in the oil. My Webers were set up...