• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Brownie Mobile

1. Brownie Mobile

Retrieved my stolen B2!

Note: this is a long thread probably boring mostly just a story questions at the end. :D About a year ago i let my "friend" borrow my B2 while i was working in North Dakota. I heard rumors he sold it yada yada cant get any answers out of him. Was just back on home time for a while and knew where...
  2. Brownie Mobile

cut out with sustained throttle

I've been trying to Google this for the past 30 minutes or so before someone mentions that. I've found a few but people just seem to be chasing their own tails. It's a 302 4 barrel in am 85 f150 but the motors an 87 mild cam. So I was listening to her rev at idle. Had it at about 1500 holding...
  3. Brownie Mobile

302 smoke accompanied by misfire

So I've been trying to track down a really inconsistent misfire for a while now. Thought I had it paid 160 for a tuneup performanceish stuff helped a ton. Never would've thought cap coil wires would make such a difference. This didn't get rid of my misfire but it made it way less frequent. Still...
  4. Brownie Mobile

back with questions 85 f 150

I'm back and with a new truck. Attaching pictures as well. Anyways its an 85 f 150 with 8 or so in of lift. 39.5 in tires all around a bad ass truck but I'm having issues. It has the engine from a 95 boss 302 ( it'll spin those 40s on dry pavement like its nothing). But the engine has beem...
  5. Brownie Mobile

back with questions 85 f 150

I'm back and with a new truck. Attaching pictures as well. Anyways its an 85 f 150 with 8 or so in of lift. 39.5 in tires all around a bad ass truck but I'm having issues. It has the engine from a 95 boss 302 ( it'll spin those 40s on dry pavement like its nothing). But the engine has beem...
  6. Brownie Mobile

Cant find part

http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/C5Diagnosis.html the diaphragm for the tranny discussed on this link is the part i need but i searched every parts store we have around here and theres nothing is this just because they dont make new ones or is it just hard to find? A link to this...
  7. Brownie Mobile

High RPM backfire/popping

So i dont do a whole lot of highway driving in my B2 but yesterday i took her out on the highway going 55 up and down hills and when it shifts and the rpms got really high she started missing( or something) anyways i lost power and there was some loud pops im assuming that my spark plugs are...
  8. Brownie Mobile

INFO Membership Map

A TRS member in Moscow ? :D oh and i thought it was a good idea to put a link to our profile in the description( Created by Brownie Mobile, Patent pending)
  9. Brownie Mobile

Strange starting problem?

Sometimes when im starting up and the engine sputters but doesnt start and i go to turn the key again the starter works and i can hear it spinning and winding but its not engaging the motor, i turn the key back and go to start it again and the engine cranks like nothing happened, IDT this is...
  10. Brownie Mobile

The Diesel We've All Been Waiting For?

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2012/12/ford-is-the-first-truck-maker-with-two-diesels.html#more A 3.2l powerstroke, interesting. I think this is truly what i've been waiting for a VERY long time. I've always been a secret admirer of diesel but never really saw one that i liked, and i really like...
  11. Brownie Mobile

Choke adjust

I know this is very simple but i find it hard to understand auto manuals so if you can help that would be great. On my 2150 i found out what i think is my gas mileage problem or at least part of it i let the motor run for 20 minutes and the choke opened only a weeeeeee little bit more than the...
  12. Brownie Mobile

Timing Marks

I'm curious about the timing marks the numbers are worn off now and i cant read them no matter how hard i try; magnifying glasses, spot lights i can tell they're there but i can't read them what so ever way too faint and small. So i just need to know what the marks or at least where TDC is so i...
  13. Brownie Mobile

Tranny leaking fluid or burning it

So as of late my tranny has been losing fluid not very rapidly but every 200-300 miles ill start getting that late shifting and unwillingness to go into gear without reving up the engine, whats causing this you guys think? I can't find a leak or any wet spots anywhere ( but obviously i cant see...
  14. Brownie Mobile

Electrical problem?

Alright this is really ****ing strange to me i just don't get it, first some back story. A couple times over the last couple months i've had a strange problem and i just now connected them together. So heres what happens, my truck slowly starts to turn into a piece of shit what i mean is slowly...
  15. Brownie Mobile

Double Din in a 1st gen?

Well christmas is coming up and its my last christmas with my family! i think i want to do a complete stereo upgrade on my B2, i would really like a double din deck in my B2. Any experiences with this how to do it, complications etc? Also some secondary questions would it be possible to do some...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad