• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by adsm08

1. adsm08

Dana 35 with and without ABS

I think they both used the bolt-on dual piston calipers. The change was made to the TTB axle in 95 so that the Ranger could continue to use the same caliper and bracket as the Explorer.
  2. adsm08

Bad MPG. Is cat clogged?

A little bit of EGR flow at idle will make it run rough. A little bit of stuck EGR valve will make it not start too.
  3. adsm08

Clutch replacement

So, two companies?
  4. adsm08

Removing bad AT... but flexplate rotates freely. Why?

In my professional opinion that is broke.
  5. adsm08

Need a New BATTERY

Not ususally. That's the skeeter zapper.
  6. adsm08

Removing bad AT... but flexplate rotates freely. Why?

You stick a socket on a breaker bar on the damper bolt and hold the crank still.
  7. adsm08

Deer season 2020

I enjoy small game hunting. I do not enjoy deer hunting. I like to be up moving.
  8. adsm08

Would a 92 Ford Festiva be a good trade?

Gen1 and 2 Escapes (2000/2001-2012) were on the driver's side. Gen 3 and "4" (2013-2019) had it on the passenger side. The 2020+ I don't actually know where it is.
  9. adsm08

Coronavirus

Same here. Since I just had it my doc says I'm safe from getting it again at least until the end of March, probably longer, but my state has the ability to botch everything, and we are certainly doing that with the vaccine roll out.
  10. adsm08

No compression in 4.0 SOHC

Not this one.
  11. adsm08

How the F do you get the clip off the clutch pedal rod

You pull. Hard. I like to stick a large screw driver in there and twist to pop it off.
  12. adsm08

Trouble Bleeding your clutch?

Probably for two reasons. One, this video was meant as an instructional for bleeding new parts, before they are installed. Two, it doesn't take everyone hours. I can usually have a master cylinder and line R+R'd in about an hour. Makes no sense to mention an amount of time when it will be very...
  13. adsm08

2013 suburban (service suspension) light

Kill it with fire. The insurance money can buy a Ford.
  14. adsm08

2.5L ('98-'01) Dead cylinder?

Kill it with fire?
  15. adsm08

2.5L ('98-'01) Dead cylinder?

Turn the engine by hand with the scope in there. Make sure piston is moving.