• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Thank You!

Jim Oaks

Just some guy with a website
Administrator
Founder / Site Owner
Supporting Vendor
Article Contributor
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1996 / 2021
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0 / 2.3 Ecoboost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6-inches
Tire Size
33x12.50x15
Thank you to all the people who have been emailing me! I appreciate the support.

My main goal with TRS is to offer technical information to RBV (Ranger Based Vehicle) enthusiasts. The forums are here to offer people a place to ask questions and communicate with other enthusiasts. There were over 46,000 topics here that we were denied too switching servers....but I think the move was worth it.

My biggest concern now would just be gathering and reposting the Frequently Asked Questions that will likely be asked here again in the near future.

Again thanks for your support and past and future contributions (posts) to our forums.

compleckz

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
looks like a bunch of people have hopped on copying the faq's over, let us know if you need anything else jim.

Jspafford

Logan Andrew Feb 17, 2012
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chevy 3500HD
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
6.6L
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
5"
Tire Size
35"
looks like a bunch of people have hopped on copying the faq's over, let us know if you need anything else jim.
Were like a pack of wild dogs on a three legged cat.

I guess they thought we would just go away.. What idiots....

06yellowranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Were like a pack of wild dogs on a three legged cat.

I guess they thought we would just go away.. What idiots....
we will never go away, he can ban us, ban out ip's, do whatver he wants, but I have access to about 100 different ip's and I'm going to use everyone that I need to to get the info back here, he better watch his site because I'm an unemployed hick that has 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to surf the web if need be, we will be bigger and better than ever, that I can garuntee

Loanranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1989/
Make / Model
Ford/
Fordzuki
Engine Size
2.9/2.3
Transmission
Manual
Thank you Jim

You know, for the short time I have been a member of TRS, I have gotten alot of useful info from people like you and all the other members of TRS. This is a great forum to have for all of us RBV enthusiasts. For any and every question or problem you could possibly have dealing with an RBV, someone on these forums has an answer for you. Keep up the good work, and I say this to everyone here. Regardless of what past info we can all copy, just having all the members here is a great thing.

PaleBlue90

Solid Axle Swap
RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.3,2.9 and 4.0
Transmission
Manual
Thank you to all the people who have been emailing me! I appreciate the support.

My main goal with TRS is to offer technical information to RBV (Ranger Based Vehicle) enthusiasts. The forums are here to offer people a place to ask questions and communicate with other enthusiasts. There were over 46,000 topics here that we were denied too switching servers....but I think the move was worth it.

My biggest concern now would just be gathering and reposting the Frequently Asked Questions that will likely be asked here again in the near future.

Again thanks for your support and past and future contributions (posts) to our forums.
right on jim for getting this place back up. i hope all gos well with those retards that have skrewed u over

MAKG

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
we will never go away, he can ban us, ban out ip's, do whatver he wants, but I have access to about 100 different ip's and I'm going to use everyone that I need to to get the info back here, he better watch his site because I'm an unemployed hick that has 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to surf the web if need be, we will be bigger and better than ever, that I can garuntee
Bad idea. If he wants to ban you, let him.

There are very appropriate legal channels to deal with him. I would suggest a temporary restraining order TODAY to keep him from destroying data, and perhaps (though it would be far more difficult) to shut the site down.

Though he thinks he has some legal leverage, he's astoundingly clueless, and I have yet to see any legitimate claim at all. But attacks from this board -- even circumventing bans and so on -- gives him ammunition he wouldn't otherwise have.

deadduck

Reaction score
Whatever happens to the other forum happens im just glad that we have MAK Gross over on our side.

06yellowranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Bad idea. If he wants to ban you, let him.

There are very appropriate legal channels to deal with him. I would suggest a temporary restraining order TODAY to keep him from destroying data, and perhaps (though it would be far more difficult) to shut the site down.

Though he thinks he has some legal leverage, he's astoundingly clueless, and I have yet to see any legitimate claim at all. But attacks from this board -- even circumventing bans and so on -- gives him ammunition he wouldn't otherwise have.
very true, and the good news is as of yet I'm still not banned, but most of the info is gone anyway, so no sense in going over and starting shit

krugford

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Anything else that still needs grabbed. I'm pretty sure I still have access over there. What FAQ's are still missing?

Joe_Roofer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1990ish
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Hey Krugford,
How did you get an avatar working?

JohnnyO

Moderator Emeritus
Supporting Member
Forum Staff - Retired
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
1.5"
Tire Size
265/70-17
My credo
"220, 221, whatever it takes."
Hell, I'm a Super Moderator and I can't get an avatar.
All in good time, all in good time. Lots of other important stuff for Jim to do.

Joe_Roofer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1990ish
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Right, patience.
Happy to see the quote in your sig, Mr Gross is an asset.

Jspafford

Logan Andrew Feb 17, 2012
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chevy 3500HD
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
6.6L
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
5"
Tire Size
35"
Haha, I got mine working too. I just went in and was able to upload my pic.

Thumper113

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I got mine working too :D

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals