• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

'Transformers 2'

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
Who all has seen the next installment of Micheal Bays' wounderful creation. Its a great movie saw it last night still not too inthused about it being sponserd by Chevy but a great movie non-the-less. Megan Fox was Hot as always. Made me go home and rewatch the first again last night.:headbang:

Last edited:

COPPERHEAD85

V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Saw it last night to....................Great movie!!

mn_smokeater

Firefighter
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
5.4L V8
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Saw it the 2nd day it was out and i must say it was epic!

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I went yesterday and I thought it was really good.

For all the big bad Chevies, nothing would have worked if it wasn't for the little Super Duty that could...

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I got to thinking about it, and it is kind of funny that you could pin the whole thing being such a mess back to President Obama. It is really kind of surpising they did that.

For the whole movie they just refered to the "President" doing this or that. Then zoomed in on a TV showing Air Force One taking off they say President Obama is being evacuated.

They worked Bush into the first one, but they never called him by name or showed him.

wally

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Automatic
I seen it and thought it was great. My buddy seen it yesterday and swears he seen a wardrobe malfunction on Megen fox in one of her running scenes. If there was a malfunction I may have to see it again!

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
I got to thinking about it, and it is kind of funny that you could pin the whole thing being such a mess back to President Obama. It is really kind of surpising they did that.

For the whole movie they just refered to the "President" doing this or that. Then zoomed in on a TV showing Air Force One taking off they say President Obama is being evacuated.

They worked Bush into the first one, but they never called him by name or showed him.
yea, I heard them mention his name in the one scenes and figured they had to go back and insert that in the movie because I don't think he had been elected yet when they started filming movie and another thing I think they had to change was the wrap on shias hand in the last half the movie they had to over up him braking his hand from when he wrecked his truck in real life. It was wierd meagan fox just happend to have so gauze with her when his hand got burned up.

Here ya go wally:

Last edited:

Jay FX4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
It's funny, you'd expect only the robots to be the ones to transform, yet Megan Fox had the biggest transformation - into plastic.

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
If you can't go through it or around it, then go over it.
holy old thread Optimus.

"Fate rarely calls on us at a Time of our choosing" (Optimus Prime, TF2 ...... so Jason doesn't accuse me of plagiarism)

LittleHorse

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
I seen it and thought it was great. My buddy seen it yesterday and swears he seen a wardrobe malfunction on Megen fox in one of her running scenes. If there was a malfunction I may have to see it again!
I didn't see a wardrobe malfunction but I did see a visual effects malfunction. There is a scene with her and Shia running toward the camera with explosions going on in the background, and somebody goofed up when they digitally laid the actors images over the explosion background, there is some flickering going on where you can see the background through Megan Fox's upper torso. Like they didn't have all the opacities right on the layers on some of the frames in that sequence.

I was really surprised that made it through without getting caught, I noticed it the first time I saw the movie.

Jay FX4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
I wasn't expecting it to be as good as the first one, and it wasn't. But I wasn't expecting the storyline to be as thrown together as it was.

Two seconds after being attacked by the "Kitchen Bots" and having the house blown to bits, Sam tells Bumblebee that he's safe now. :icon_confused:

Glenn Morshower, who played Colonel Sharp - and gets killed - in the first movie, is miraculously resurrected with a name/rank change for the sequel. Now he's General Morshower. :icon_confused: (In the commentary, the writers joke about this.)

Bumblebee, who's voice was fixed by the end of the first film, somehow has to talk through the radio again. :icon_confused:

The Fallen, who's name is part of the title of the movie, hasa tiny role, hardly puts up a fight and is toast in about 2 seconds. :icon_confused: (In the commentary, Bay apologizes for this.)

And then there's the sleazy Megan Fox with her nose/boob/lip jobs. She was always trash, but now she looks like it.

Awesome movie, though. I got the Blu-Ray the day it came out and I've watched it about 10 times so far. :D

KELLY88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997, 2005
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 4.0
Transmission
Automatic
Yep old thread but good discussion. The movie was cool visually but the story was really pretty poor. The "gangster" twin robots were just irritating. The cheesy teen-angst love story did not have to be there at all. A lot could have been changed. So, good visually, not so good story wise.

Jay FX4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
I agree about the twins in the POS Chevys. Really the only line from them that didn't get on my nerves was near the end when one of the twins yells out "kung fu grip!" as he was about to get sucked into that Decepticon that tore up the pyramid.

Great visuals though. I love the "forest scene" where Optimus rips that massive tree out of the ground and swings it into Megatron. :headbang:

Ranger Sport Honduras

Zoom Zoom
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mitsubishi/Ford
Engine Size
3.0/2.3
My credo
Fortune Favors the Brave
what i didnt like about the movie is the desert battle, and when optimus has the final battle, a big bunch of metal and junk crashing and fliying around and i got lost a couple times lol

User Name missing

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
another note on Megan Fox. Yes shes hawt, yes I'd luv to nail her, BUT NO ONE air brushes in the position she was in. How the **** can you air brush on the side of a motorcycle tank while sitting on the seat....ok kneeling on the seat with her ass in the air. That part was just way too much for me. There was alot of parts in that movie that wasnt necassary, IMO. Good movie, but I thought the first one was waaay better. At least I could let my 4yr old son watch the first one. The second one was a lil too sexual and dark. Course letting him watch the first one dominoed his luv for all things robots.

On another note, he received Soundwave for Christmas. That one is the biggest peice of shit I've ever seen. Truely worthless toy! Hell even I have problems transforming the lvl 2 Opt. Prime. Then I took him later to spend his xmas money and he picked up a lvl 2 Starscream..........I play with it more than he does!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals