• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 93 Ranger engine whine.

Hello, and thanks for any help. My 93 ranger 4.0 4x4 5speed gives me a terrible engine whine and the pressure drops when the rpm any gear goes above 3,000. My guess is my pump is bad and It runs somewhat dry so my pistons and cam ain't getting enough oil so that's where the whine comes from...
  2. Ibeam question

Alright so I've been checking out some rangers that have these bars infront of the Ibeams as if its extra cushion for jumping them or racing. Anyone got a damn clue what that part(s) is?:icon_confused:
  3. Rear End Inquiry

So I want to drop a new rear end unto my truck, just not sure which would be best for racing. I've got a 3.73 8.8" open on it right now. If at all possible I'd like to get one thats a few inches wider than the one on it now. That way its got better traction when grip an'rippin. I'm down for a...
  4. open, limited, or posi?

Whats yalls choice of the matter? My truck is runnin an 8.8 3.73 open. not sure what i should do. the plan is to build her into a racer, but as of right now shes just the daily.
  5. To whom it may concern

So as a few may know from my previous problem, my engine ended up hydro locked from mudding and even after replacing oil twice and fluids once, new spark plugs and what not it still wasn't running correctly. The problem ended up being my mass air flow sensor, I unscrewed it and it had mud caked...
  6. Curious

Alright, so ive not been able to get any information on this item so far and hoping someone will know. What is that piece of metal in front of pitman arm, which sits behind the bumper. Its kind of an oblong shape. Im also curious if I can just cut it off if its not important. I have a custom...
  7. Screwed up

Well hello all, So heres my problem. I was out mudding and hit a small pond and have a stock ford ranger v6 4.0 4x4 XL. Water went into my air box and in my engine, then my exhaust tube broke off at the muffler so while i tried to start my truck and let it run it kick out some flames and caught...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad