• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. wiring wonders?

I have a 1986 B2 that I already have the 4.0l out of a 1992 Ranger swapped into the B2. The engine swap was really not that bad, everything bolted right in as far as the engine to the mounts and trans went. The thing is the ranger had a manual trans and my b2 has a auto out of a 93 explorer.(I...
  2. Flexplate?

What is the purpose of the flexplate that is between the engine and transmission ?
  3. 1986 Bronco 2 Eddie Bauer

Hi everyone, I live in eastern Iowa and am soon going to be installing a 4.0l out of a 1992 Ranger with @100k into my 1986 Bronco 2 that currently has a 2.9l with @ 140k that developed a bad rod knock. It has the infamous a4ld auto trans that has @ 3k on a complete rebuild. I already have a 94...
  4. 1986 Bronco 2 Eddie Bauer 2.9l to 4.0l upgrade.

Hi everyone, I'm new here but I've owned my B2 for a couple of years now. I'm going to start swapping my 2.9l for a 4.0l out of a 92 Ranger that came with a 5 sp manual trans. Since my B2 has the junk auto 4 sp, will the wiring harness from the Ranger work or should I take the harness out of my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad