• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Replacing 1998 fender

Am I correct that only 1998-2003 will fit? And any tips to pull one from the junkyard? Do the bumper and front light need to be off? Wheel liner too?
  2. What's the coolant capacity on 98 2.5L w/ac?

The owners manual says 7.2 quarts. I flushed out the system and changed the hoses so there was little water left in the block. I got a whole gallon of 100% antifreeze back in plus maybe one or two quarts of additional water. (I did use some of the antifreeze in the over flow bottle.) After...
  3. What size harmonic balancer remover bolts?

Changing the timing belt on a 98 and need to get the harmonic balancer off. It has the 3 holes for the puller but don't know if it has standard 5/16" or metric M8 threads.
  4. What is this horn contact thing in steering column called?

1990 Ranger It's causing the horn not to work. Any part number or aftermarket option?
  5. What replacement for brass fuel sender float '90 Ranger?

NLA from Ford. Any suggested replacements or would this plastic one work: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fuel-Sender-Float-Jeep-55-83-Cj5-68-75-Cj6-76-86-Cj7-X-17729-01-/380925164269?hash=item58b0e8baed:g:suoAAOSw7NNT92GS&vxp=mtr
  6. Which brand blower motor resistor?

Blower only works on high in my '98 so resistor needs to be replaced. I'd go for the $20 Motorcraft but sometimes Standard repackages Motorcraft and sells it cheaper, like $15. Anybody know?
  7. Was the Splash package available with the XLT in '98

Just bought the truck at an auction and the invoice calls it a Splash but the truck has the XLT emblems on the fenders and no Splash decals. Could you have gotten the Splash package along with the XLT model?
  8. Will an Explorer carpet fit a Ranger?

I want to replace the rubber floor cover on a 96 Ranger regular cab. Will the carpet from a '95-99 Explorer fit? The junkyard is full of these Explorers but has no decent Ranger carpets.
  9. 4 cylinder 5-speed Ranger towing a Cadillac

Thought I'd make my first post showing this '96 Ranger towing an '09 Cadillac. Total weight well over 4,000 pounds and thats with just a ball in the bumper and 4 cylinder 5-speed truck.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad