• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2wdmuddin

3.0 transmission swap

Im thinking of doing a 5 speed swap to my 94 and was wondering if anyone has already done this and if it was worth it? Also is there a big difference in a 5 speed 3.0 and an auto with gas mileage and acceleration?
  2. 2wdmuddin

2006 explorer v6 4x4

ive found an 06 explorer xlt 4x4 v6 for 9000 and i dont now much about newer vehicles and this body style explorer in particular. my question is would this vehicle be a good by and what do i need to look for when i go see it?
  3. 2wdmuddin

tilt wheel swap

has anyone ever swaped a tilt wheel into a 93-94 ranger? if so how involved is it? also im thinkin about swapping the factory gauges w/tach into my truck, do i have to pull the dash for the gauges?
  4. 2wdmuddin

parts swap

i didnt know where else to put this so i hope yall can help me. ive got a 94 extended cab and ive got a chance to get some parts i want from a 1989 bronco II( tilt wheel, cruise control, and a few other interior panels) my question is will these parts swap to my truck? also how easy would it be...
  5. 2wdmuddin

q45

im thinkin about buying a 97 infiniti q45 and i dont know anything about them. i know this ones a v8 and has exterior damage. does anyone know anything about these cars and anything i should look for?
  6. 2wdmuddin

Cam burg on a 94

On my 94 I was thinking about goin with the camburg 5.5 with the Deaver j31's in the back. My question is has anyone used this kit and is it worth the $3000 price tag? Also will the deavers make the back of the truck sag?
  7. 2wdmuddin

3.45-3.73

if i switch my 3.0 auto from 3.45 to 3.73 will it be that big of a difference in a dd/ offroader? my end result after lift will probably be 31's but for right now ive got 235-70-15
  8. 2wdmuddin

4.0 l jeep

has anyone ever put a 4.0l I6 in a ranger? if so what all has to be done and is it a worth while swap? also does anyone have any pics
  9. 2wdmuddin

bipolar truck

has anyone ever had a problem with the truck acting fine one day then the next it runs like its down 2 cylinders, doesnt want to hit passing gear, and makin you feel like your in a s-10? my 94 has been doin this ever since i got it and its finally drove me insane. if anyone has any insight or...
  10. 2wdmuddin

1994 cheap llift.

i know you can use explorer leafs on the rear for a budget lift on the rear of the rangers, but i was wondering can you take explorer coils and lift the front end or would i have to get leveling coils?
  11. 2wdmuddin

a4ld shift problem

i was searhing on line to try and figure out what could be wrong with my truck and i found this information (A4LD This transmission is a rear wheel drive 4 speed automatic. Common symptoms are erratic shifting, hesitating going into gear and losing transmission fluid without a trace of a leak...
  12. 2wdmuddin

m-90

im thinking about putting a m-90 supercharger on my 94. ive been going back and forth on this for a while and im not sure what all is involved with the installation internally. ive done some research and i know that i will have to have the adapter from morana, but i was wondering what else will...
  13. 2wdmuddin

rougue performance

i was looking online and found this page and was curious if anyone on here has done any of these mods and if they helped the performance on older 3.0s. im trying to get my truck a little stronger and give it better drivability. it is a daily driver but i want to stop being passed by everything.
  14. 2wdmuddin

a4ld shift problem

on my 94 my a4ld is starting to do a sparatic shift between 3-4 that has increasingly gotten worse. i have serviced the transmission recently, but that didnt seem to help nor hurt the problem. i was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and what i could do to fix it?
  15. 2wdmuddin

stupid oil question

forgive me if this is a stupid question, but ive been reading on a lot of forums about people using 5w-20 oil in the 3.0 but ive been using 10w-30. is that a problem, should ibe using the 5w-20? also could that be the reason for my poor gas mileage?
  16. 2wdmuddin

installig an underdrive pulley

i just picked up a auto specialties 20% underdrive crank pulley, what all do i need to do to install it, includiding tools i will need? also what size belt will i need after the install? i have searched the forum for the answers to my questions and cant find anything specific.
  17. 2wdmuddin

how to make a 3.0 louder

i put a thrush welded on my 3.0 with a 2.25in tail pipe, the trucks got a great sound but its still quiet. does anyone know how i can make the truck louder without headers?
  18. 2wdmuddin

electric fan on a 94 3.0

if this is already a thread i apologize. my question is what all would i need to adapt a factory electric fan from a 4cyl ranger to my 94 3.0?
  19. 2wdmuddin

opportunity

i have an opportunity to switch a my truck plus cash that i am mildly unsure about and was looking for some opinions. the guy i bought my truck from has a 2001 ranger xlt xdended cab 4.0 automatic, im unsure of the mileage. hes willing to trade my 94 xdended cab 3.0 auto with 205,000 on it but...
  20. 2wdmuddin

Advanced timing

Has anyone tried running advanced timing on their truck. I'm curious if it gives a good horsepower gain or if it will cause problems

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad