• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mini274

sorry guys

Sorry guys I'm no longer loving in Indiana I'm in Tennessee. :beer:
  2. mini274

mini is a tennesseean

I'm officially moved back to tn so all u guys near and around johnson city hit me up.
  3. mini274

Ok im back and working again

As you all know i sold my baby (the ranger not the real one) and have been working on the 150 here and their so i thought i would get back into the swing of things and post some pics of wat ive done in the past couple of weeks... and let the pics begin... The paint The match and yes i...
  4. mini274

Its A Boy!!

Meet Cayden Ranger Wagner oh yea i talked her into it and his clutch foot for those hard shifts Oh yea im stoked :headbang: :yahoo: :icon_cheers:
  5. mini274

Recall on my F150

So i arrive home today with a letter from ford stating that i have a recall on my cruise control system in that it can catch on fire at any point in time EVEN without the key in the ignition... No biggy... I call the Ford dealership to see when they can get me in only to find out that i have yet...
  6. mini274

Never again

So about 2 months ago i ordered a set of 2 inch drop shackles, some DJM calmax shocks and a pinion shim kit for my F-150... i got my shackle in 2 weeks GREAT. Now for the never again part its been a month and a half since i ordered and today i received 1 NOT 2 but 1 shock in a huge box from...
  7. mini274

Finally got some picks snapped

So i finally got off my ass and took som pics of the ranger and the 150... so enjoy it... heres my second love the exhaust side exit and the back window front theirs the good stuff on the other side engine bay and the small spoolly now the beast all stock for now just...
  8. mini274

Mini's build thread

ok so after tearing my truck apart and then puttin it back together... Its time to tear it back apart... this time im takin my time cause it is no longer my daily driver... finally got my Mazda 6 back so now the things that are in the near future... 1. replace the dash wiring harness 2. pull...
  9. mini274

Police

So i got the truck out tonight just to run it a little... everything was going gooduntill some local idiot called the cops onn me.. grant it i accelerated thro first and second but never went over the speed limit... he followed me all around town untill finally i said screw it ill beat the hell...
  10. mini274

need factory diagram

If any one has any wiring diagrams for for a 91 ranger 2.3 standard no tach or a/c for the round plug on the drivers side that shows all the wires and colors... i also need the same for a 92 please... ready to get this done...
  11. mini274

almost there...

so after 4 months of running around with no boost, its almost done:icon_welder: and i am stoked:yahoo:.... all new harness (thanks APMRDAL) from the firewall to the tank with the gogo juice... so thanks to all who helped with questions and wat not :icon_hornsup::icon_cheers:
  12. mini274

Driveshaft

ok i got an 88tc T-5 putting it in my ranger anyone know what driveshaft i should go with... ive searched and have came up with maybe a 2.3 mustang shaft is this correct?
  13. mini274

E 85

has anyone here thought about switching their turbo 2.3 to E 85 i been contemplating it with the new motor build but dont exactly know how to go about it any info will be great
  14. mini274

turbo selection

ok heres wat i got JE pistons H beam rods main straps MLS head gasket all ARP studs and bolts looking into a cam and head parts AEM stand alone 80# injectors lookin for an all around good turbo for my build wanting to push 25 plus pounds i already have the 2.3 T in the truck this is the new...
  15. mini274

just died

ive done the common swap to my ranger the 2.3 turbo.. i was driving down the road the other day and it just died.. ok their was no spark no injector pulse it is low on gas i changed the computer ignition control module crank sensor and crank pulley but still nothing does anyone know if their is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad