• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1slow5oh

Dana 50 ifs from F250

I guess you have done all of these because you seem to know for sure.... Maybe were comparing apples to oranges here....I can tell you that I can lower the front of my ranger roughly 6 more inches before the center comes close to the cross member... But I wouldn't have any up travel at all and...
  2. 1slow5oh

Dana 50 ifs from F250

I don't mind seeing them being used. And i'm sure some of you have done some amazing things with them. But by no means are they stock ttb's. And in my opinion upgrading with a solid axle is easier than a ttb, and for most budget minded people it is better. But just my opinion. I do think they...
  3. 1slow5oh

Please post your axle photos..........

Front 60 rear sterling Front all cleaned up... Rear all shaved down and cleaned
  4. 1slow5oh

Dana 50 ifs from F250

But why.....why would anybody want to do this besides a desert truck? Good lord let these poor axles die already....
  5. 1slow5oh

1 Ton Ranger Build

Before I start this build has been going on for about a year now, its over halfway done, but I got deployed in June so I have not been able to work on it since then... I have a build thread at centralstreetscene.org going but I figured id get more feedback and maybe help somebody out with ideas...
  6. 1slow5oh

what is needed for a dana 30 swap??

For the love of all things reliable....dont swap in a D30......d44's are cheap.....come on....
  7. 1slow5oh

60's-205-Big Block C-6

You say a 460 is cheap to build until you go to buy aftermarket heads...or a decent fuel injection system. And rev the piss out of a 460 like you can a H.O 302.....right..... Would i rather have a 460 in my ranger....yes....can I afford to build it how i want it no...So i went in the middle...
  8. 1slow5oh

dana 60 and 54" boggers question

Things break....no matter what Some people make d60's with 44+ tires work for a long time before breaking anything... And some people can run upgraded rockwells onces with 44's and break axles and shafts and knuckles and R&P all in one day.... Just depends on your wheeling style. I tend to be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad