• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jodom15sc

Tips for changing Alternator and Starter??

Well I got a new battery about 6 months ago and now my truck is slowly taking longer and longer to start; tonight it took a good 2/3 seconds and sputtered the whole time but just couldn't get that one good kick to actually start. I did a tune up 6/7 months ago too so I know its not that. So...
  2. jodom15sc

anybody still got a carfax account?

just wondering if anybody still has one with unlimited carfax checks. If so let me know, id appreciate it if not thats cool ill just buy one. I just got to check a bmw for my parents.
  3. jodom15sc

Ebay lifted Ranger, Awesome find

for 10,000 buy it now sign me right up...Not:icon_rofl: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4X4-12-lift-all-done-ready-fun-/140416858452?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item20b17f3954#ht_720wt_1139
  4. jodom15sc

Anyone try P90X Workout?

I did Army Rotc the 1st year and half of college before decided rather join marines after college. I wasnt in good shape at all so dont worry man they WILL get you there, when I was in it the workouts where 3 days a week for 2 hours and they werent crazy hardcore but they really paid off. My 2...
  5. jodom15sc

Finally getting a NEW gps, what kind do yall have?

Well like the title says, Im FINALLY getting a new gps and yip skippy im excited :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Ive had 2 of the tom toms and they both kept going out and getting the harddrive symbols with an X on them which meant they kept crashing and becoming corrupt and Tom Tom support center...
  6. jodom15sc

How much for to Line X a Ranger bed?

How much to Line X a Ranger bed? Just wondering if anybody here has had their ranger line X'd? Im thinking about doing it and Ive heard lots of stories bout herculiner and Rhino liner not being as good as line x. Also alot of my buddies paid 450-600 through a dealer or regular shop to get their...
  7. jodom15sc

How To Stiffen Leafs with NO lift?? or what to get?

So basically fixing up little things today like realigning fender, fixing bumper brackets, and fixing door locks and began to think about my rear leafs. Now im at the point, I want to go to the 4wheelparts here and get an Add a leaf from them, now the 1st thing is that they sell short, long...
  8. jodom15sc

f150 level kit info help??

Alright as title says i need some help on a F150. My buddy got a 2005 2wd F150 5.4 and he wants to get a level kit for it. He is looking into the daystar 1in spacer kit, he asked me bout it but i told him idk cause its the cheapest thing out there to buy right now for 50 bucks and idk what it is...
  9. jodom15sc

GPS frustration and help

So I have just the basic TomTom one GPS, its worked for long time but the other day when I went to turn it on I hear the drums and see a orange screen but in the bottom left I get a hard drive symbol and then it turns off. Ive called customer support, they didnt really help, and ive read tons...
  10. jodom15sc

A lot of rain=Floating trailer home

Well here in Mid TN we got probably the most rain in god knows when. But anyways I-24 got shut down we lots of side roads being washed out, figured share a few photos, sorry first 2 are off tv. Bad photo but look close enough, that big black square blob is a trailer home that floated up onto...
  11. jodom15sc

College Degree in Law Enforcement Help??

Basically I am going to college for a Degree in Criminal Justice with a concentration in law enforcement. Im going to be a Junior next year and have yet to decide on a minor. Initially I was a history minor, then criminology minor. Problem is my College advisor keeps telling me history is not...
  12. jodom15sc

Scary steering Photos

This is probably a repost, if so ill delete this thread, but anyways click below http://128.83.80.193/scarysteering/index.html all kinds of terrible trucks:icon_confused:
  13. jodom15sc

Looks familiar...Somebody may want to buy though

looks alot like somebody else's bII on here but who knows. Figured post up if anybody may be interested. http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/1583956227.html
  14. jodom15sc

Anybody know how to sell bullets? Legally

Long story short, I got a few .22 remington thunderbolt bullets a year or two ago but I need some cash....I probably got 1500 to 3000 rounds still in boxes brand new. Problem is I have no idea how or who to sell them to legally. I know a good bit of people on here hunt so maybe yall know. So...
  15. jodom15sc

opinion on god awful squeak from front driver side

Well as the title says, I have a god awful squeak coming from my driver side front wheel well. It just started with in last 2/3 days for the second time but worse. The first time the squeak started to happen was when it first snowed pretty good in TN but after the snow melted and etc my truck...
  16. jodom15sc

Coolant Problem....with video

Ok so heres the deal...(video at at the bottom) awhile ago my temp. gauge (99 xlt 2wd) started going crazy and my coolant would always be brown so I figured radiator is just a little rusty so I drained it and I replaced the thermostat...didnt help had it checked out and i was told it wasnt a...
  17. jodom15sc

Door Cylinder

just wondering what would be easier..... My 99 2wd xlt with manual door locks have stopped working on the driver side, the key just wiggles in the key lock but unlocks the passanger door and starts the truck, and the spare key just unlocks the door it wont start my truck. Ive tried lubing it...
  18. jodom15sc

truck blew antifreeze everywhere tonight

ok, well i have had a few posts on here with beginning stages of tonights aftermath, 1. temp gauge started to move around, replaced thermostat, 1st one ive ever done, but my buddy helped me and he has done alot of them, fine for few days, then gauge started to messed up and go crazy, saw on...
  19. jodom15sc

collapsed radiator hose and rusty radiator???

so idk if anybody remembers but i replaced by thermostat about a month or so ago, been having some problems with thermostat gauge and i read on here air might be the problem ANYWAYS....point of the story, i go to walmart yesterday, as me and my buddy walk out we see antifreeze has dripped out...
  20. jodom15sc

slow 02 sensor in exhaust

quick question to see if anybody has some quick tips... check engine light came on, got code read, said slow relay downstream 02 sensor. soooo, ive checked the 02 sensor to make sure its in securely in behind the cat, checked the plug and its good, the guy said ethanol in gas is messing it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad