• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Joseph61189

2wd lift with a 2.5L

So Im getting bored with my truck and Im looking to use my taxes to invest into my truck. I was looking into lifting my truck, but I was worried how it would affect acceleration. Is there anything else I should be concerned about?
  2. Joseph61189

Fishing for ideas

So this is what I got to work with.. 99 2WD 2.5L. I really enjoy the hell out of this truck and want to do some cosmetic/performance improvements, but being 2WD and a 4 cylinder it seems my options are rather slim in terms of a decent 4WD mock setup. Not going the street truck route, not just...
  3. Joseph61189

Exhaust Hanger/Bracket Help (pics)

Im pretty sure this is a tail pipe hanger, either way, the rubber is falling apart and needs replaced. One problem, the top part of the rubber is connected by a closed end bolt, do I need buy a whole new setup or how do I replace just the rubber?
  4. Joseph61189

4X4 Issue (Grinding noise)

Ok so a friend of mine has a 3.0L 98 Ford Ranger with 4X4 and he wanted me to ask this for him.. There is a grinding noise towards the back of the vehicle every time he engages in either 4H or 4L but when in 2WD there is no noise and runs completely fine. Any ideas?
  5. Joseph61189

What am I getting my self into?

Ok so I want to lift my ranger 3" in order to fit the 31" BFG All-Terrain Tires Id like to purchase. Right now Im currently running 225/70/R15's and all that. The lift I was looking into is the 3" Spindle System by Fabtech. How much work is exactly involved? I read through the instructions and...
  6. Joseph61189

TB Spacer or Air Intake? (1999)

Which would I get more out of? Id buy both but the Throttle Body Spacer doesn't work with the K&N Air Intake Generation 2 model. Both claim to add some MPG and help with performance. Have some tax money left and looking to put it towards updating the ranger here and there. Opinions? :icon_cheers:
  7. Joseph61189

TruXedoPlus 2-in-1 Toolbox And Tonneau Cover

Anyone know of anyone who has one of these? Did some searching, not much came up. Doesn't matter if its for a Ranger or not, the only thing I would like to know is how well it fairs on keeping the elements out. Also, the cover it self seems to be attached to the bed by means of velcro, would I...
  8. Joseph61189

Joe from Ohio

Hey everyone hows it going? Just thought Id give my self a little introduction. I own a 1999 Ford Ranger XLT 2.5L 2WD. Its got 85,000 on it. Im the second owner of this truck so it was in pretty darn good condition when I bought it. This is the first truck Ive ever owned along with this being...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad