• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by W6e6s6W

1. W6e6s6W

RBV Speeding tickets.

Speeding Tickets you've gotten in your Ranger/Bronco II. State you're Year & Model (engine), the Speed, Points and Fine. I'll start with my one from last night lol. Year& Model: 1988 Ranger XLT (2.9 V6) :haha: Speed: 101mph in a 55mph. :3gears: Points: 5pts. Fine: $530. :owned: I'd love to...
  2. W6e6s6W

88 Ranger.

Will a DJM suspension lowering kit for 98-05 Fit an 88 Ranger? I couldn't find a kit on Summitracing for my 88. I'm looking for 2" front/ 3" rear. Thanks. -Wes
  3. W6e6s6W

Same clutch as 4 cyl?

Does the 2.9L in the 88 ranger have the same clutch/tranny as the 2.0L and 2.3L?
  4. W6e6s6W

Fan clutch thread snapped off......HELP!!!!

I had the spanner wrench and breaker bar and snapped the thread out of the waterpump. If i buy a new waterpump, it has the thread on it right? Or am I wrong, and the thread is not from the waterpump? I need the problem fixed asap and I don't know what parts I need, (I have the fan all setup to...
  5. W6e6s6W

Dixie Horn.

I got it hooked up like 2 weeks ago. ITs pretty sick. Heres a link for the video of it. Dixie Horn
  6. W6e6s6W

Ranger Lightning Bolt.

What do you guys think about the Idea? (Article link below) http://www.pickuptruck.com/html/stories/lightningbolt/page1.html
  7. W6e6s6W

Bedliner blew out or was stolen yesterday!

It was windy yesterday. But I don't think enough to blow out a liner at highway speeds. I remembered seeing it in the bed when I left the bank. Down the road aways, I looked over my shoulder and saw all silver. so Idk what happened. But now I'm defenatley ready for a tonneau cover. Would would...
  8. W6e6s6W

First snow of the season...

I live in MD, and it was the first snow of the season. I was having fun in my ranger (of course) and it was all cool yesterday. But this morning......... I was going to work at like 7:30. I was drifting around these snowy turns. I was on the last turn, slowed down, done having fun. I...
  9. W6e6s6W

trouble with the fan clutch.

I attempted replacing it saturday. When I went to break loose the reverse thread nut on the existing fanclutch, The the pulleys were moving, so it wouldn't break loose. Is there a tool to hold the pulley's in place?
  10. W6e6s6W

Tonneau covers.

After I get it maacoed I'm gonna be looking at a soft tonneau cover. I need something affordable and durable. I don't care if it requires some bolting on or whatnot.
  11. W6e6s6W

Valve cover gaskets.

I'm gonna replace my VC Gaskets soon. I have to take the intake manifold off to get to them right?
  12. W6e6s6W

replacing fan clutch

Mine siezed up. Do I just buy the new fan clutch or is there a kit to do it?
  13. W6e6s6W

Maaco Quote.

I went to get a quote for a paintjob on my Ranger. It was like $770 after tax. Prep Plus, Presidential Paintjob, Extra Clear coat. I'm probably dropping it off next week. I'm getting it repainted silver. It was silver, rust and primer. Now its just primer. So after the paintjob comes the DIXIE...
  14. W6e6s6W

Electric Fan.

I have a 88 Ranger XLT 2wd. I'm getting ready to get an Electric Fan from SummitRacing.com I read about installation. It says stuff about a fan clutch. I don't believe mine has one. When the engine is on, the fan Speed varies directly by RPM. When the engine is off, the fan will not spin freely...
  15. W6e6s6W

Locking Rear for 88 Ranger.

I need to find a locking rear for my 1988 Ranger XLT. It is 2wd. I want one cause I got an open rear now. ANd I'd like to be able to spin both tires. Do you konw if any newer locking rears (Mid 90's and later) would fit my truck?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad