• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by TheOne

1. noise on accel when pedal to floor

ok well solved my first gear and reverse engagement. bled the crap out of it and it works :yahoo: thanks for the help guys now onto the noise i hear when i accel like the title says on the highway 100 km/h 4th gear (35's and 3.55 gears) when i punch it i get the sound of marbles hitting metal...
  2. Need some opinions on clutch stuff

well about 2 weeks ago i changed everything inside the bell housing of my tranny (new slave,flywheel,clutch pressure, EVERYTHING). hooked everything up. pumped like crazy. clutch worked AWESOME for about 2 weeks. now when cold the tranny will go into first no problem and so on. drive around...
  3. Opinions on Lockers

i got prices for both the detroit and lock right and they are both higher then i thought they would be U.S 600 and 300 respectively canada 900 and 500 thats alittle steep if u ask me. now iv wheeled in my b2 with the stock trac lock and gone places that big modified rigs go and back. now my...
  4. Whats Wrong?

well i have been busy since iv gotten laid off. threw a 2 inch body lift on, all new ball joints changed this and that on my 91 ranger. even rock guarded the canopy (reg cab long box) well my latest mod was 35 inch rubber. got it on the cheap (only about 40% left) and mounted for $200 (bfg muds...
  5. yet another person wasting time on a D30

why not just go to junk yard...get a d35 ttb for around $100 get some lift coils for a xj...maybe $200 extend ur brake lines! $40? get a bigger washer to hold in coil $2 add some longer shocks $100? for another $400-500 u can get a SUPER flex suspension and u wont have to do ANY mods... there...
  6. Ideas for camping with the Ranger...

i dunno about u but im using a canopy...im not to fond of the whole canopy thing but it will work very well for me. im gunna throw a light bar across the front of it for wheeling and when i go out camping im just gunna throw a foamy in the back and sleep on that near the fire :D should be fun...
  7. M5od leak! rear tail housing?

have a pretty good leak coming down from the rear tail housing on my m5od.. i was wondering if this would be the place that the 3 shift rail plugs would leak down to.... tried searching to no avail. any help would be great. THANKS!
  8. 88-90 pacesetter header fitment

ok well besides the fact that those years didnt have the egr do they mount the same as the 86 and 87 years? got a cracked header and would like to upgrade alittle since im in there :headbang: anyone know?
  9. Need Alittle More Info On Manual Swap

well the parts pile is almost complete..last couple questions and i should be good to go! do i need the flywheel bolts or can i use the bolts from my auto? (im assuming flex plate bolts?) i almost have the wiring figured out i think... what guage wire do i need for the big terminal on my 4L...
  10. differences between 4cyl m5od and 4L m5od

just need to make sure its the right one
  11. engine year interchangablity

got a 87 bronco 2 looks like somethings leaking coolant somewhere. found a 89 engine outta a ranger? anyways will the 89 plug into the 87 wiring? thanks all!
  12. coolant issue now

ok well i have another problem. seems my coolant likes to walk outta my rad somewhere....heres my issue my plugs when i did the compression test where unusually clean (IMO) for plugs that have been in my engine for 2000+ km's already. compression is straight across board there is no "low"...
  13. Did A Compression Test, The Results

outta curiosity i did a compression test on my 2.9L and found that most cylinders are around 135 psi...good bad? cant find any info on it.. thanks!
  14. cv driveshaft

well found a b2 without a cv shaft at jyard yesterday so out came my clicking cv shaft :thefinger: got in its place a double cardigan which i heard isnt the best (cant see why tho) it has almost ZERO slop so :yahoo::headbang: got that done yesterday since it was a balmy 4 degrees yesterday...
  15. trailmaster kit fitment help

found a used trailmaster suspension kit...its off an explorer but iv heard bad things about these type of suspension lifts because of the pivot drop bracket.. if i keep my d 28 and put this lift on will there be any issues with clearnace? gunna go pick it up hopefully on sat if there is none...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad