• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mlw20lu

1. mlw20lu

Daytona pics with truck no 56k

supposed to have a meet. no everyone bailed. went anyway and had fun.
  2. mlw20lu

My 5.0L Swap no 56k

Im mainly over on RF but I should post here too 2001 Ranger edge 2wd Modded V8 bcam intake spacer roller rockers custom tuned ecm 2wd AODE Torque monster Headers Ported Polished heads. Removed EGR Try to do this in a timeline. Swap should be done in about a...
  3. mlw20lu

my "girls"

4. mlw20lu

Parking Brake Issue

Parking brake problem. first off easy. the spring on the release latch broke so that sucks. also parking brack will go INTO the floor fully and barely grab. truck will roll on the slightest incline. and when its release it slowly goes up instead of popping up. help
  5. mlw20lu

Cleaned her up

6. mlw20lu

04/05- 01 gauge swap.

aight everyonws gotta agree they look so much better. simple swap?
  7. mlw20lu

trs keys

has anyone installed these. lookin to put them on my 01 edge. already runnin 3.5 spindles. The Keys say theyll get about 1.5 to 2 inches without messin with canber issues. any opinions??
  8. mlw20lu

Warning dont buy these!!

Normally im not one to bash products but i will say this. DO NOT BUY KUHMO ROAD VENTURE MT. i have a 01 edge w/ fabtech lift. i got the kuhmos in 32/11.5r15 and they royally suck. i have about 13k on them and they are about 75% gone. i had my bfg mt's for 53k before i replaced them. they are a...
  9. mlw20lu

3.0 headers

so for a weeekend project thinkin about goin down to the junkyark adn pullin some headers from a 3.0 and porting them out. worth it? i just cant justify spending minimum of 450 on new ones.
  10. mlw20lu

bumper swap

maybe im not the only one but i have an 01 edge lifted etc. i tweeked my front bumper a bit on the passengers side and im just gettin around to replacing the steel bumper (valance is fine) and i got to thinkin, how much better would the new 04 05 bumper and valance with the more squared look...
  11. mlw20lu

preffered gear ratio choice

i know theres all the calculators and junk to tell me what gears i show be using but that dont mena jack. i wonna hear from real people... I have an 01 3.0 manual with a 7.5 and 3.73's. currently sittin on 32's and its not too bad. im eventually graduating to 35's and i want opinions on what...
  12. mlw20lu

Please Help!!!!!

ok there maybe a forum on this but frankly i dont have time, im in a bind. About 2 weeks ago while driving my truck was completely intermittinly droping power. no flux in any gauges when it would happen. i thought ok maybe bad gas, becuase i possibly ruled out pump cuz if i floored it it wouldnt...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad