• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Leprechaun86

1. Altenator alternated

Hey guys been a while since I last posted. I sold my old ranger and just got another one sunday. Well my ? is why sould someone have relocated the alternator from the factory location to where the ac compressor would be?
  2. Suspension??

Hey guys is there any way too make a 4wd drop bracket work with the 2wd model on an 89 ranger?? I found a really good deal on a whole rough country lift. Thanks, Rich.
  3. Running Rich?

Hey whats goin guys been a while since i been on. Well I got an 89 ranger with horrible fuel problems. I filled it ran till empty and it seems im only gettin about 16-17 miles per gallon. It also smells like it runnin rich. Its got new plugs and wires. I dont have the knowledge on how to...
  4. Axle ?'s

Well i checked out my tag to see what my lil truck is usin so heres how the tag looks and i couldnt figure out what it meant. 5302B 4575 8M16 Any help would be great casue im confused as to the gearing. Im pretty sure the axle is 7.5 but what about the gear ratio?
  5. 2.3 troubles

Whats up fellas i'm new to the forum and have some woes with my ranger. Its a 1989 Ranger with the 2.3L 4 cyl with a 5spd tranny. I replaced the plugs and wires. Since doing that the truck is idleing very rough and dies alot while sitting or coming to a stop. I've been doing some post...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad