• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 97_Danger_Ranger

1. 97_Danger_Ranger

Programer?

Hey all i was just curious if i could get any input on anyones experience with any performace tuning or chips. brands and how they performed. Im interested and am completely lost on this topic. i have a 1997 Ranger with a 3.0l and just looking for a little more umph. or if not a programer what...
  2. 97_Danger_Ranger

Bedliner on Rockers?

what do you guys think? im thinking from the body line down, fender flares and then the gray bumpers? think this will look good? [] []
  3. 97_Danger_Ranger

odometer is off??

put a 2 inch suspension lift and 31's and my speedo reads slow. my odometer is off now correct? same with the trip? how do i calculate actual miles on my trip so i can get a rough estamite of the mpg i get?
  4. 97_Danger_Ranger

bedliner

Ok i know this has been asked before but what is the best brand to coat my rockers and go up the plastic stock fender flares? What prep is needed and how many coats and then how much material? Thanks
  5. 97_Danger_Ranger

Speedo Q??

Ok so i threw a lift and bigger tires on my 97 ranger and i knew my speedo would be off. I have looked up what it should be reading aproxamitly. How would be the cheapest way to recalibrate it so it reads correctly? And is the odometer and trip off now too? How would i do this myself if it is...
  6. 97_Danger_Ranger

Help!!

I dont know if this is the right spot but ill try it. I need some help guys. I have found a 1983 Ford Ranger with the 2.2l Perkins Diesel. It is 2 wheel drive and a manual. It needs some work. the hydraulic clutch cylinder leaks, bad power steering belt, and the ignition is all messed up. Last...
  7. 97_Danger_Ranger

Shock question

I have installed a 2 inch suspension lift and i was told i do not need new shocks. Mine are shot so i am going to replace all 4. Anyone can point me in a direction that would be greatly appreciated.
  8. 97_Danger_Ranger

lift question

I just bought a set of 2inch leveling coils and a 2inch block kit for the rear and im gonna run 31inch tires. Do you think this is ok? Will it look fine? And will i get a full 2inches out of the front end? Thanks
  9. 97_Danger_Ranger

Cab Lights?

Has anyone thrown some cab lights on their rangers? Lets see some pics!
  10. 97_Danger_Ranger

Need some imput!!!

I have a 1997 ranger 4x4 stock suspension and im looking into a leveling kit. What would you suggest for brands. And is there anything else i would need? Any info would be great, i just want a little more room for my 31's. Thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad