• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rockwerks

Jeep dana 30 i want the best

good luck. on the D30 with locking hubs unless you buy narrow track old jeep or pre 67 bronco. if you wish to match the 5 x 4.5 5 bolt lug pattern Your best bet if you wish to run leafs (downgrade) would be to run a Wagoneer Dana 44, the only problem is it is 6 bolt. You could run a rear...
  2. rockwerks

dropping 3" with dream beams have moog adj camber bushings

I have a great deal of respect for those who post what is asked for rather than junk up a thread with whiny useless drivel. I will be writing up an install that will save many steps and ease the process by a ton. I will after I get back from a trip in a few days
  3. rockwerks

I did call and yes they looked up the specs and I did the drop today. The TECH article in our library is really lacking in usable info on the dream beam install. The only problem I have now is that the beams did not come with pinch bolts and the stock ones are 2 small of diameter and about...
  4. rockwerks

I did call and yes they looked up the specs and I did the drop today. The TECH article in our library is really lacking in usable info on the dream beam install. The only problem I have now is that the beams did not come with pinch bolts and the stock ones are 2 small of diameter and about...
  5. rockwerks

The only dick here is you, I just stated facts, the title and replys all state I need the actual settings, what is being a dick about that? If that gets your panties in a bunch Im sorry.
  6. rockwerks

OK so I guess no one here can understand the fact that these adjustable camber bushings can be off by as much as 5 degrees in either direction so yes I can ruin a set of tires in 60 miles if they are not set close, that is why I need the factory settings so I can dial them in to be at least safe.
  7. rockwerks

OK that is not the question. I need the numbers so I can set the new adjustable bushings close before I drive it to the alignment shop. 60 miles away. What are the stock numbers for a ranger 94?
  8. rockwerks

You are telling me not one person on this site has alignment numbers for a ranger?
  9. rockwerks

What are the specs for the camber and caster? 94 2X Im working on it this weekend and would like to be close on the angles Can some one give me the Degrees + or - for camber and caster for a 3" drop with DJM Dream Beams?
  10. rockwerks

ITs all good info, Id just not worry about keeping the nasty y link steering, just fab up a true crossover setup.
  11. rockwerks

Mud racing and mudding are 2 totally different beasts, one you slog through the mud the other you skim on top. none of us hve 800 HP dedicated mud racer now do we?:icon_thumby:
  12. rockwerks

Ran locked DD's for many years of crawling and never had any serious issues.....maybe its how we drive the rocks, I crawl many thrash............also if you are running an manual on the rock thats hard on parts. I did 5 of the hardest trails in the southwest in 8 days in an XJ with dana 44...
  13. rockwerks

I guess its your experience I can control throttle and directionality while crawling, mudding is driving with the skinny pedal which is exact opposite of crawling. Ill take the rock anyday.................Im allergic to mud
  14. rockwerks

Ive done bunch many times. mudding is a big parts killer. I have crawled many of the hardest trails in the West and mudded a bunch around AZ and seldom break parts crawling but almost always broke stuff mudding. Mudding puts strain on housings and binds up parts that are supposed to spin...
  15. rockwerks

Mudding is harder on hardware than crawling.. IF you are going to do the swap the upgrade dont downgrade. To build up a dana 30 you will need alloy shafts, upgraded Ujoints etc. you are looking at 1000.00 or so in parts to make it as strong as a 44 and still the ring gear is much smaller and...
  16. rockwerks

By changing from the 35 to a 30 you are actually down grading in strength. I would look for a scout dana 44 or early bronco dana 44 To build a dana 30 to the same strength as a 44 will cost you a lot more in the long run and then still have a weaker housing..........This is a long time jeep...
  17. rockwerks

GREAT DEAL ON EBAY!!!! turbo setup for 399.00 new

This is not my auction but a very reputable dealer on ebay complete setup for ranger V6 (needs minor modification for install) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260536846445&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123 I dont have the coin or I would have bought it already...
  18. rockwerks

Super Dana 30/Hybrid Dana30.44/Dana 44hp/Dana44lp which option?

Good choice and good luck
  19. rockwerks

onlinetire.com issues

Thought Id share my current dealings with onlinetire.com. I ordered some Toyo F4's for my ranger to go on the 17" mustang Boyd's I bought last year. I ordered on the 30th. on the 4th I called them because the money had been taken out on the 30th but no conformation email of shipping. I called...
  20. rockwerks

Super Dana 30/Hybrid Dana30.44/Dana 44hp/Dana44lp which option?

I have seen Dana 60 R&P do the same thing, not being able to drive and trashing things for fun has little to do with the real world. There are hundreds of thousands of jeeps out there with large tires and hitting the trails everyday with dana 30's

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad