• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need some bumpers!

hey hows it going, I have a 89 ext ranger 2.9l. I am looking to get some offroad bumpers. front and back. I attached some pics of the types of front bumpers I am looking for. I am really looking for a bolt on because I do not have a welder but am open to bumpers that require minimal welding. I...
  2. Building my ranger

Hey guys hows it going, I hope I am posting in the the right thread lol. Anyways, I have an 89 2.9l supercab ranger 4wd. I have recently been doing repairs to it. Trying to make it an all around nice truck, but also a pretty badass rig. So here comes my first question/problem. When I am driving...
  3. Hard to get into second gear

So I have a 1989 ranger v6 2.9l. Recently it has been a pain getting it into second gear when the truck is first started/driven. Idk if its cause its been really cold in my parts lately or what But just thought i should see if you guys had any idea. Over the summer I had a bit thick tranny fluid...
  4. chipped gear

So I was driving today, on my way to work. Had to make a insanely quick stop, cause of some idiots on the road. In the process of trying to slow down. i went to downshift into first. I know not the smartess idea but i needed to stop asap. well i was still going to fast for my low gear. I...
  5. Transmission chatter

Hey hows it going. So yesterday afternoon I decided to take my gf and truck out for a little wheeling. I just put in a new clutch/flywheel/throw out bearing/and the little bearing that goes in the center of the flywheel(can't remember the name). I replaced if 3-4weeks ago. Since then been...
  6. front axle swap

Hi how is it going. I am new to this forum..and new to the ranger truck. I just bought a 1989 xlt supercab 4x4 5sp. I just put in a new clutch. In the process of fixing my coolant leak and oil leak. The truck only has 113k miles on it. which is great for the year. Ultimately I want to make this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad