• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. What am I doing wrong?

I have trying to get my clutch to release for damn near 3 wks.now!!I have put in 2 new master cylinders and today I replaced my slave cylinder.I have bled this POS every way everyone has said to bleed it!!!!....I still am getting no more than 1/2" of travel out of the release...
  2. Damn Hydraulic Clutch!!!

I have just came in from the garage totally disgusted again....I have been trying to get my clutch to disengage for the last 3 wks....I have bled it every way known to man....still getting no more than about 1/2" travel of the release assembly....the system has no air in it!!!! Go ahead and tell...
  3. Hydraulic clutch

Does anyone know how much travel is supposed to be in the release assembly of the clutch in a 91 Ranger-(2.3L M50d trans)? I bought a new master cylinder and new line and put these in today.....I have bled the system according to the Haynes manual(didn't work!).....I have also bled the system a...
  4. Hey Y'all!

Just wanted to say howdy!Just joined today-This is the most informative site I have found for info about my Ranger.I haven't owned a Ford since I was dating my wife(30 yrs. ago!-'66 Mustang hardtop,289 4-spd).I inherited my Dad's '91 Ranger after he passed away in '01 and am currently restoring...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad