• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Hey Y'all!

InTheStix

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.4L
Transmission
Manual
Just wanted to say howdy!Just joined today-This is the most informative site I have found for info about my Ranger.I haven't owned a Ford since I was dating my wife(30 yrs. ago!-'66 Mustang hardtop,289 4-spd).I inherited my Dad's '91 Ranger after he passed away in '01 and am currently restoring it from the ground up.Dad loved his little Ranger and I do too!Gotta long ways to go and this site has a lot of great info.

TeamExploder

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 OHV+SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Welcome To The Forum! How long have you been working on it?

Mac

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Well welcome!
I must love Rangers also, on my sixth one since '87', got two right now, one for the Winter and one for the Summer. This is a good place to learn all you want.
Dave

InTheStix

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.4L
Transmission
Manual
Ranger restore

I've been working on the little Ford since the sumer of '07.Had to replace the radiator core support and re-fabricate the support brackets.I disassembled the whole truck,ordered a new core support from LMC and rebuilt the brackets using 3/16" steel plate.So far I have the frame repainted(after wearing out 2 cup brushes with my angle grinder cleaning the frame up),cleaned up and repainted my engine and have the cab and trans re-installed.I replaced all the cab mount bushings with new polyurethane ones.I have welded in the new core support and hope to soon have the engine bay cleaned up and repainted.I replaced most of the brake lines(the originals had rusted away)while I had the body removed.Hopefully soon I can get my engine back in(I want to hear it run again!) and get the bed reinstalled and get it ready for paint.The little Ranger was my Dad's truck(lost him to lung cancer in'01) and i couldn't stand to see it go to waste-it is priceless to me and I will keep it forever.

TeamExploder

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 OHV+SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Good luck on your build.

Mutant Pony

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Welcome to TRS. I have a Pinto that was my mom's when she died from lung cancer, Not the one in my Avatar. It sits at my cabin up north, rusting. Maybe some day I will get the time to restore it. Memorial builds are always cool, they have a little something special of their own!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals