• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Shallow Mount Subwoofer

Hey there, Im lookin to put a sub in my extended cab. For the place im looking to put it (between the jump seats) im going to need a shallow mount sub ethier a 10 or 8 inch. I'm not looking for anything that would destroy my ears but just some thing that would give me a decent thump. So my...
  2. Engine Swapping

Hey everybody, My current ranger has a decent amount off rust on the frame and am wanting to purchase another ranger with a good body and a blown engine and swap out the engine of my current ranger. With this I have 3 questions. 1. Can I easily swap the engine into a Mazda B-series? 2. Can I...
  3. Ford Ranger Mazda B-series compatability

I have a 2002 Ford Ranger that has a great engine in it but the frame has a decent amount of rust on it. I'm just wondering how difficult it would be to put my current engine in it.
  4. Stock Stereo

Hey, I am trying to find the best way to be able to hook my ipod touch 4G into my stereo. I also want to keep the stock head unit. I was wondering what would be the best way of doing this? I have a 2002 xlt without the 6 cd changer and i am not sure if it is set up for it (i've been looking...
  5. Driveshaft?

I need to remove the drive shaft on my 2002 RWD Ranger to get at a leaking seal. I talked to one of my friends about doing this and he siad that i would need a special tool to do so. Is this true?
  6. Ranger keys

I recently purchesed my first ranger (it's a 2002) but it only came with one key. I went to my local ford dealer and they said that it would cost me aproximatly $70-$75 to get and program a second key. Is there anyway that I can get a second key for cheaper?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad