• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. devinhal

Racing Seats with 4 Point Harness

I've been thinking about a build like this for a while and I haven't found one on this site. I started with a pair of 60/40 seats in the front of my '99 extended cab. But as with much of my truck I WANT MORE. :icon_welder:I got the seats and harnesses in Monday and started work yesterday...
  2. devinhal

Medano Pass Colorado

I'm from the San Luis Valley and wanted to go play on a trail this summer so I picked one next to my work(Great Sand Dunes). The name of the trail is Medano Pass Road and it isn't that hard of a trail. It has 9 creek crossings and a few places that you can do a little rock crawlin. This trail...
  3. devinhal

Missing Filler Plug

I have a 99 Ranger with a 4.0 and the m50d-r1 tranny. I went wheelin with a buddy friday and we had a little too much fun. Upon getting home I was overlooking the under body to look for damage. I found that my transmission filler plug had some how gone missing. The treads are still great but...
  4. devinhal

99 Ranger SAS questions

I have a 99 4x4 Ranger and am planning on a SAS this summer on it. I have decided to go with a full width hp d44 from a 79 full size ford and run a coil set up and take the 9" to put in the rear (full width). I am wanting to start the collection of parts and start the prep work so I can do the...
  5. devinhal

Jensen Deck

I'm going to be replacing the deck in my 99 ranger and was lookin at the Jensen VM8514. I was wondering if ya'll have heard anything about this headunit or had any advise. I am running a 4 channel xplod amp(1000w), two 10" xplod subs and 4 speakers. I really like all that the Jensen has to...
  6. devinhal

Help Leaking clutch fluid

I have a 99 ranger 4.0 with a manual transmition. I was driving last night and my clutch quit working. There was no pressure behind the pedal and I was unable to put the truck into gear. I pulled over and checked the reservior and found it to be empty. Further inspection showed that fluid...
  7. devinhal

99 ranger SAS

I have been working on my ranger for some time. This truck is my first and I am learning as I go. So far I have a '99 ford ranger with a custom bumper, cold air intake, add a leaf in the rear, cranked torsion bars, custom sound system, double roll bar, custom bumper (homemade). All of this I...
  8. devinhal

Blazer lights not very bright

I have two Blazer 6'' light on my front bumper. I have them wired with 14 gauge wire and they still won't put out much light. They are actually much dimmer than my stock headlights on the truck. I have 2 KC lights forked off of the same wire and they are extemely bright. Is the dim light due...
  9. devinhal

Coilover Conversion

I have a '99 Ranger and am planning on putting on the superlift kit. But I this kit still doesn't solve my problem with those POS torsion bars. I think the best option then is to do a coilover conversion. But I am unable to find any coilover conversion kit, or even just brackets by...
  10. devinhal

Front suspension options

I have a 1999 ranger and am trying to lift the front. I have already cranked the t bars and it wasn't enough. I do a fair amount of technical wheeling but this is my daily driver. I was wondering if there were any good kits to remove the t bars and replace them with coil-overs. Any of your...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad