• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. hdmm

8.8 score

I've been looking to swap out my 7.5 to 8.8 in my '97, I finally found one today for a good price out of a 2003, it's 8.8, 4.10 ratio with limited slip diff. What limited slip does Ford use in these? Not really familiar with them, is it the same as the 5.0 Mustang? (I had a 93 LX for awhile)
  2. hdmm

Kenda Kleaver MT Review

Kenda Klever MT Review OK, I figured I would share this with everyone. Kenda tires are really well known in the mountain bike world ( I don't ride bicycles ) but on the recomendation of a buddy I picked up a set of these Kenda Kleaver MT's, 32x11.50R15 I needed to replace the totally shot...
  3. hdmm

New to me '97 Ranger

New to me '97 Ranger w/ trans problem Hi, been quite awhile since I've been on here, I sold my '98 two years ago. I just picked up for a very cheap price, a '97 2wd reg cab, 3.0v6 auto. Has a 3" lift on it, tool box, etc, not a bad little truck. It runs real good, but has 180k on the clok. The...
  4. hdmm

Tool box for Ranger Flareside???

Where can I get a truck tool box that will fit on my Ranger Flareside???
  5. hdmm

Coil spring isolators for '98 Ranger ?

I have a 1998 Ranger with coil spring suspension, I have already installed lift coils but I would like to add some polyurethane coil spring isolators up at the top of them. Does anybody make these for the '98 & up 2wd Rangers? or does anyone know if isolators from like a Jeep TJ or Cherokee...
  6. hdmm

My '98 Ranger

Here's my '98 Ranger XLT....... Specs; 2wd, 2.5L, Auto, 4:10 Rear, New #2 Leafs along with a short add-a-leaf in the rear, 3" lift coils in the front, ProComp ES1000 shocks front /rear, 3" BL, 15x8 Crager V5 wheels w/3.75 B.S., 33 x 12.50 x 15 Kuhmo Road Venture AT's.
  7. hdmm

Finally done.....kind of....

I finally put my Ranger back together, but I have to take some of it apart again. When I put the front lift coils in I found that my upper and lower balljoints were really loose on both sides, so I insatlled the springs and new shocks and ordered my parts. I went with 2" lift coils but the...
  8. hdmm

Coil Spring Question

OK, I have a '98 Ranger 2wd, std cab, stepside bed, 4cyl, with the coil spring front suspenion. I want to lift the front approx 2" so I was looking at lift springs which are pretty expensive. Would using coil springs from a ext cab Ranger with a 4.0 work instead of pricey lift springs? I know...
  9. hdmm

2wd lift spring question

Hello all, I have a 1998 Ranger 2wd, std cab, stepside bed. This thing is hurting and I want to lift it. I have to replace the rear leafs because both sides are broken, so I guess I'm going to go with a 3 or 4 leaf replacement along with a lift block. My question is primarily for the front. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad