• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Where could I find this harness?

Does anyone know where I can find, or what it’s even called, the small wire harness inside the drivers side door for the dome light and warning buzzer? I assume it’s only for those two things since I don’t have power windows or locks. It has a short in it so I need to replace it and some length...
  2. Creaking suspension

The front left corner of my truck creaks and groans. Problem is, I know next to nothing about suspension systems and I really don't want to pay to have it looked at or worked on. Is there any particular component that is the most likely culprit (spring, shock absorber, etc) and can I replace...
  3. Random electrical clicking

OK so in my Ranger while driving I get this weird electronic click from somewhere in the cab. It kind of sounds like when your AC compressor kicks on, but it's not that. I do think it has something to do with the venting or heating system though because... If I have the vents set on the...
  4. Dash pad rattle

Anyone ever have a rattle coming from the dash? I get a rattle when I hit bumps in the road, sounds like it’s coming from where the dash and windshield meet, and it’s right at the drivers seat. Drives me nuts but no idea what it is or how to fix it
  5. Trim level suspensions...

Admittedly I don’t know much about Rangers but I’m curious about the suspension on the different trim levels. Mine is an 07 XLT 2wd bare bones. Before I bought it though, I test drove an 04 Edge 2wd which had a higher stance and 235/75/15 tires, which was the correct size according to the door...
  6. Appropriate oil

This might be a dumb question but... this is the first Ford I’ve ever owned, all my other vehicles have been GM or imports. Are Ford engines picky about specifically using the recommended (motorcraft) oil or can I run like valvoline max life or Castrol edge etc? Thanks. (FYI I just got the...
  7. Cruise Control question

Hello all, this is my first post here, sorry if it's been answered before but I looked around and didn't see it (the sticky cruise control thread is pretty old and doesn't answer my specific question). Anyway, I just got a used 07 Ranger, 3.0L. It was a prior government vehicle, so it's pretty...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad