• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2drxploder

How low would you say?

I have 99 ranger reg cab v-swapped, coil spring front end truck. Current suspension is cut 1 entire coil off front springs, and rear is expo swapped rear-end in expo configurations with a lift shackles to raise up slightly, was too low with just swap. I like this height or maybe slightly lower...
  2. 2drxploder

8.8 lsd + upgrade options

So the expo 8.8 in the ranger is a little tired. I've never liked c-clips either. So what options yall used/like? Replace clutches, aftermarket lsd? Would definitely like it to be 2 tire fryer. Hit n miss now. 2wd v-8 swapped t5. 3.73 I think
  3. 2drxploder

Wanted A9l foxbody ecm

looking for an a9l ecm. trying to get the bronco back going it has a painless 5.0 swap harness i think it it 90-93 mustang 5.0 ecm
  4. 2drxploder

6.0 powerstroke fuel help please

so i have owned my 03 250 for almost 15 years, barely put 40,000 miles since ive owned it. however im in need of another ( third or fourth) horizintal fuel conditioning module, HFCM,. fuel pressure is low 20-40 psi ( i have blue spring kit shoud be 70ish), psi varies alot, and drops quickly...
  5. 2drxploder

automotive audio in a home application

i have always wanted to have a car stereo running my garage if i ever got one. now i have a garage. i do not have a set plan yet. very open to help, suggestions, and safety concerns. i was thinking a double din head unit, quality speakers, and self powered smaller sub, have one in my ranger...
  6. 2drxploder

Plug wires for TM headers on 5.0 swap

99 2wd 5.0/5spd w/ dist, not coil packs what wires are yall running with torque monster headers? im on 2nd set. the last set was livewire/davis unified ignition with 1200 degree rating. they lasted less time than a cheap parts store set. boot contacting the header is nearly unavoidable
  7. 2drxploder

How to re-wire to get altenator charging.

I have a 98 expo 5.0 with all accessories, swapped into my ranger. I am currently swapping to sniper efi. I removed the whole body to engine harness. I need to figure how to wire altentor to get it charging again. The only wire I have left connected to altentor is the big gauge wire right now...
  8. 2drxploder

Rc storage/display

Work in progress for wall hanging rc storage. Don't hate on my amateur woodwork
  9. 2drxploder

Anyone tried it yet? Holley sniper install

Just wondering?
  10. 2drxploder

Account issues?

Who/how to contact, my supporting member renew got charged to me, but I see ads n stuff now?
  11. 2drxploder

Worlds biggest potato gun

Made it myself
  12. 2drxploder

Redcat axe edition

Just ordered a redcat gen 8 axe edition. Some bats n a charger. My brother just bought a used scx-10, got the bug going again. I've had 3 tmaxxs: og, the 2.5r and 3.3
  13. 2drxploder

shop floor coatings

with all the talk about shops lately, also myself starting one soon. thoughts on floor coatings? i would love to get my concrete not to absorb oil and stain. that is priority. color, flakes, etc, all bonuses but not required in my opinion. longevity is important, non-slip, easy to clean...
  14. 2drxploder

2 post lift recommendations

building a shop, want a lift. sidewall height will be 12' clear. my vehicles are: 03 ext cab shortbed 6.0 diesel f250, 99 ranger, 82 bronco on 40s. gf has small suvs. on to the lift will be a 2 post for sure. but that is where i get lost, symmetrical, asymmetrical, bar on top, drive over, 9 or...
  15. 2drxploder

post swap tuning help

went to get dyno-tunes today. they said cant communicate with ecu, he can read codes but not put anything on ecu. i had one of our members help me out with start up tune: pats delete, auto trans delete, and setup for pro-m mass, on a 99 ecu. it runs ok. tried it and stock 98 ecu, both have same...
  16. 2drxploder

Ummm. Who does this?

As title says
  17. 2drxploder

evap system school me

im having some issues with my 99 ranger thats 5.0 swapped. a friend and local mechanic suggested i might have an evap sytem problem. im using stock 4cyl tank, and vapor soleniod and valve. i am throwing a code it says evap system gross leak/no flow. seams to get "vapor locked" when filling with...
  18. 2drxploder

Cluster with tach, how to wire

As part of my v8 swap I took the cluster with tach(from 98 expo 5.0) truck originally was 99 2.5 5spd, (no tach) the tach seems to be off bad, how do I fix this?
  19. 2drxploder

5.0 cam sensor wiring

So I have a Ranger with 5.0 from 98 expo, got a tuned ecu, the tuner recommended/wrote the ecu for a 99 cam sensor (2 wire) I currently have a 3 wire cam sensor. What 2 wires do I hook up?
  20. 2drxploder

MDL T5Z?

Looking at a sn 95 superduty t5 z from mederndriveline. Anyone used them? I know they r a little pricey, but I like the idea of 2.95 first

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad