• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. airbourneranger

2011 4.0 Thinking about a swap

Has anyone done a V8 swap in a 2010 or 2011?
  2. airbourneranger

For Sale Like new OEM suspension parts

I've lost my mind, sorry tough week. Lets make that $35 +shipping
  3. airbourneranger

For Sale Like new OEM suspension parts

These are from my 2011 Ranger ext cab 4.0 2wd. I have front sway bar links, stock control arm bolts and caster/camber I guess you would call them washers. Stock leaf spring plates and rear suspension bumpers. These would be perfect for someone with a rust rebuild or just going back to...
  4. airbourneranger

Coyote Engine in a Ranger

Has anyone tried to put a Gen 3 Coyote and 10spd in a 05 and up Ranger?
  5. airbourneranger

Say something about the person above you

I got some crazy mother on my roof. I hope that's not who you're talking about. He's dressed in red and white and asked me where the snow was. I thought he was trippin, and sent him on his way. However I did see the Ford emblem on the back of his ride. Off by 6 months , but he seemed like he...
  6. airbourneranger

Towing capacity?

2011 4.0, auto, 2WD, 3:55 gear. Boat and trailer about 3500 lbs. No problem.
  7. airbourneranger

Time for a restore......again.

Progress is outstanding. Did you check the freeze plugs? It's a whole lot easier to replace them now, then when the body goes back on.
  8. airbourneranger

Time for a restore......again.

I would say something about politicians here, but we're not do to that!!! ;);)
  9. airbourneranger

For Sale C-Notches

Forget to mention, all the attaching hardware comes with the notches + a homemade template.
  10. airbourneranger

For Sale C-Notches

C-Notches from Ricks Rangers for sale. Got these for my Ranger and didn't need them. They are $112 from Rick. I will let them go for $75. Brand new never used. They are heavy, so if you want them shipped it won't be cheap. I will only charge what UPS charges me for shipping. Local pickup...
  11. airbourneranger

Rangers in your family?

Well, I can't match that. But I have had 7, loved them all. Only one in my family also.
  12. airbourneranger

1st gen 2nd gen ranger 60/40 seat track

Sorry, I'm an idiot. Didn't read it right or had a brain fart. But if you ever need to work on the seats-----------------------------------------------
  13. airbourneranger

1st gen 2nd gen ranger 60/40 seat track

Cut the Drivers seat, add an Explorer center console from the u pick-it lot. New seat covers for a bucket seat and there you go. There are several videos on you tube to show you how to cut the drivers seat. Here's mine I cut the seat and added console and seat covers from katzskin-leather...
  14. airbourneranger

The First Gen Facelift Conspiracy

YUP- 2x4 and hammer (y)
  15. airbourneranger

SOLD! Wheels and Tires

Set of 4 225/70-15 steel wheels and Uniroyal tires for sale. Aprox 800 miles on them. Modified truck no longer need them, taking up too much space. Mounted and balanced, with tpms sensors. Lug nuts center caps included. Located in Greensboro, NC Deal of the century $400
  16. airbourneranger

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Is that Bill Clinton???
  17. airbourneranger

Reupholstered. They were 60/40. I cut down the drivers seat to a single bucket, added an Explorer center console and overhead console. Katzskin makes leather covers, that were installed by a local shop that is an authorized Katzkin installation shop. Custom Leather Seat Covers, Car Seats, &...
  18. airbourneranger

My new interior, just couldn't stand the black and gray burlap anymore. Katzkin leather. So much better.
  19. airbourneranger

Nothing today but, tomorrow it's getting Katzkin Leather interior. Shop called Friday. Can't wait:yahoo: Get rid of that awful black burlap and grey. This is my 7th Ranger and by far the worst seat material.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad