• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. remington115

8.8 28 spline gear set fit 8.8 31 spline carrier

Here the deal I got an explorer 8.8 with disc brakes and Limit slip , but unfortunately its 3.96 gear. My ranger is 4.10 gear set 8.8 28 spline open diff. will the 4.10 gear set fit the carrier of the explorer 8.8 31 spline. Just get an install kit?
  2. remington115

1999 ford ranger 2wd 5.0 swap transmission options

Ive just purchased a 1999 ranger single cab with a blown 2.5l ( melted a piston) and purchased a 1998 explorer 5.0 awd . I plan on swaping in the rear end. but my question is what are the transmission options? I want to keep it 2wd and manual. Just need info on what transmission from what year...
  3. remington115

1990 2.3l 5 speed 4x4 trans swap to M50d-r1 hd

Is it possible to swap the m50d-r1 hd to a 1990 2.3L 4x4 5 speed? Do I just do the follow the tech library for the swap? I bought the truck online and havent picked it up yet and im kinda confused on what trans it has in it but was told the 5 speed in it has shit the bed so to speak (no oil in...
  4. remington115

Water meth

Has anyone done water meth in there ranger if so was it worth it, did the fuel mileage go up, power,torque? i want to get really good mileage. i drive like 500 miles every two weeks and i want better fuel mileage.:icon_confused:
  5. remington115

V8 swap

so im sick of my 2.5l now time to step up to a v8. so i have 96 ford ranger 2wd . what would be the easyed swap. i want efi i here that the mid 90s explorer would be good i want to do a small build maybe a cam but i want something that will be reliable. also i want to do a 9'' rearend with disc...
  6. remington115

2000 2.5 cam questions

i know its been said so many times.so here it is i looking for a cam for my 2000 2.5l what are some good sights to find cams. i want a cam that is argessive and sets my 2.5 above rest.i have a intake and exhaust to let it breath. what specific duration of intake and exhaust and lift. do i need...
  7. remington115

88 thunder bird build questions

so i was wondering is this is even possible. so hear it goes. i want to get a 88 thunder bird turbo motor and do a build. is it possible to bore and stoke this motor.should i just bore it or can i do both and not blow the motor. are there suppliers that make stoker kits. what cam duration and...
  8. remington115

drive shaft question

so i swaped a 2000 2.5l ford ranger motor into my 96 for ranger. along with the trans. and rear end,and aluminum drive shaft. but when i did this i forgot to mark the drive shaft to the rear end and now about at 75mph i get some shake. i had it balanced but the i had to take the drive shaft off...
  9. remington115

chip question for a 2.5l

so i swaped a 2000 2.5l into my 96 ranger that had a 2.3l but it has the wirring harness from the 2.3l.so i want to get a chip for it so do i get the one for a 96 or a 2000? will it even work with the different harness and engine? is it even worth it?
  10. remington115

lets see your flatbeds

i am thinking of building a flatbed and wanted to see some to get some a ideas:icon_welder:
  11. remington115

fuel injector sizes

are the fuel injectors in a 96 2.3l smaller than the ones in a 2001 2.5l. my trucks running lean i just swapped a 2001 2.5l in my 96 but i am using the 2.3l fuel injectors. also its has a miss fire in cylinder 1 HELP!!
  12. remington115

fuel injectors

are the fuel injectors in a 96 2.3l smaller than the ones in a 2001 2.5l. my trucks running lean i just swapped a 2001 2.5l in my 96 but i am using the 2.3l fuel injectors. also its has a miss fire in cylinder 1 HELP!!
  13. remington115

2.3L to a 2.5l

so im swaping in a 2001 2.5l ranger motor into my 1996 ranger do i swap the computer and the wiring harness or can i us my old wiring harness and just swap computer because i dont have the wiring harness from the new motor
  14. remington115

electrical help

so im swaping in a 2001 2.5l ranger motor into my 1996 ranger do i swap the computer and the wiring harness or can i us my old wiring harness and just swap computer because i dont have the wiring harness from the new motor
  15. remington115

2.5 engine performace

so I have 2001 2.5l motor and am going to swap it into my 96 ford ranger and before i did i want to do some engine upgrades and im not talking about cutting hole in the air box or any stupid shit like that. Im talking about what cam i should get, how to stoke it, how to bore out the cylinders...
  16. remington115

Swap a chevy 4.3l or skyline turbo engine

i have a 1996 ford ranger lxt 2wd have you guys heard of swaping a 4.3l chevy blazer motor in a ranger. or a nissan skyline turbo motor. are these even possible.
  17. remington115

Whats a good high performance Cam

Whats a good cam for my 1996 ford ranger 2.3l i have 31x10.5x15 tires and a 4.10 rearend. if you could post a url or a good web sites .keep in mind i like goin fast quick and a high school senior and dont have deep pockets.whats good for the price. Any advice is much needed. THANKS
  18. remington115

what is the gear ratio?

What is the gear ratio in the diff on a stock 1996 ford ranger xlt 2.3l
  19. remington115

1996 2wd 2.3l swap to 1996 2.3l 4wd

Is it possible to find a 1996 2.3l 4wd and sawping the engine and the 4wd to a 1996 2.3l 2wd ranger and what do i need to do this
  20. remington115

turbo help

well i want to put a turbo in but not from a thunderbird and need help on where to get the parts like a turbo head, pistons, turbo,cam, turbo manifold and every thing else that is needed and i don't want a really high price turbo just one that will do the job and not be really old. you know any...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad