• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by sweetsride

1. sweetsride

speratic bog apon acceleration and at idel

well my B2 with 2.9 is having some issues... at idel some days and apon acceleration just passed 1500 rpm it bogs down...i let of the throttle its good to go or if i punch it it hessitaes, stumbles then gose....i pulled some codes (KOEO) and got code 53 high TPS voltage and 63 low TPS...
  2. sweetsride

track bar ideas!!

Well i have been having some issues with my track bar on my truck( 86 ranger/b2 with FW d44 and 9" on 36's)...the track bar bussings went on it a few weeks ago so i put new ones in (poly bushings) but these have seem to have worn out already and i have some play in them. so my questions is...
  3. sweetsride

Help ASAP d44 SA death wobbel!!!

Hello all, i have a 79 D44 solid axel under my bronco2/ranger, i have had it there for 5 years with no issues, truck sat since winter and took it out onto the hwy and has a really bad death wobble!!! took it hope, check everything and the ball joints were shot, put new ones in and its still...
  4. sweetsride

wire diagram

I am looking for a wiring diagram for a 1986-1990 B2 frame wiring harness if anyone has one can they let me know thanks Kris
  5. sweetsride

4.0l clutch swap issue

Hey, i am doing a 4.0l swap in a 2.9l that had a auto in it, ive done the swap before on my other truck that cam with a manual but have an issue with this one....where exactly dose the pilot bearing go??? on the end of the crank or on the flywheel??? the bearing is to big to go on the crank and...
  6. sweetsride

replacement fuel lines

Anyone know where to get some replacement fuel lines for a 87 b2?? in the proses of building one up from the frame and the lines are all cracked and broken thanks Kris
  7. sweetsride

Threaded rod Vs bolt strength

Any know what the strength difference is between 7/8 national corse gr 5 and 8 threaded rod and gr 5 and 8 bolts??? Thanks Kris
  8. sweetsride

Plasma Cutters, what do you have?

Hello everyone, i am going to be buying myself a plasma cutting in the next couple of weeks, i was wondering what everyone has and how the like it? where the best place to get one, hopefully in Canada?? and dose anyone have any recommendations?? What i need it to cut would be sheet meatel, plat...
  9. sweetsride

extended radius arms

Hello all, im in the middle of building some longer raduis arms and i ordered a set of theses to go on http://www.stonecrushersteering.com/OTHER_PRODUCTS.html but instead of using the hiems i have a set of 2" johnny joints... http://www.currieenterprises.com/cestore/product.aspx?id=1262 but...
  10. sweetsride

tach needle moves sporadically/ lack of power

Hello all! i was out driving my 4x4 yesterday and on my way back home from the trail on the highway i noticed when i tried to get up and going the the tach needle was not moving smoothly(bouncing around) when accelerating and there was lack of power! Anyone ever had this happen to them and what...
  11. sweetsride

eec relay and fuel pump relay ?

hello.... my truck died the other day(86 ranger on b2 frame with 2.9l) so i did a little diggen and reading and was noticing that the relays were not clicking on and the pump was not running for its 3sec before start... I changed the EEC relay and herd it click when trying to start.. then i...
  12. sweetsride

Cool Truck

Hello all, i was passing through Smithers B.C. Yesterday and came across this rig!!! I took a couple pics and talked with owner/builder when he came out, he said he built it last winter, was board and had a BII and a ex-cab ranger and wanted to build a cool hunting rig!! its sitting on 33's...
  13. sweetsride

Drill Rod Grease

Hey, has anyone ever tried this stuff on u-joints or bearrings?? this stuff is supper tacky, and i have acsses to some but wanting to know if it will work or not before i use it. Thanks
  14. sweetsride

Body to frame without bussings

Has anyone made a truggy type rig where they mounted the body directly to the fram without bussings?? what would happen if you did this?? Im about to finish my b2 truggy when i get out of camp and was thinking of mounting the body directly to the frame, the other main reason for asking this is...
  15. sweetsride

SAS questions

Have you tried searching?? There is a ton of info on this site on how to put a solid axel in to a ranger or B2, i have done it twice, and currently building rig number 3. is it easy?? depends on how good you are at fabricating, weither it is going to be coil sprung or leaf. link or radius...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad